+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

FORT Fogey
    Mose!! What can I say? I have to check in with my newfound Mose fest. I love his ability to not let the teasing of the others get him down. I think from a gal's point of view, we can dig the fact that he has that innocence about him, that he doesn't feel the need to put on that air of bravado that most guys do. He is not as wise in the ways of the world as the others, but he has a genuine wisdom that I just love. I loved the way he seemed to be the only one trying to calmly reason out all the drama this week.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Mose!! What can I say? I have to check in with my newfound Mose fest. I love his ability to not let the teasing of the others get him down. I think from a gal's point of view, we can dig the fact that he has that innocence about him, that he doesn't feel the need to put on that air of bravado that most guys do. He is not as wise in the ways of the world as the others, but he has a genuine wisdom that I just love. I loved the way he seemed to be the only one trying to calmly reason out all the drama this week.
    I hope my daughters marry nice Moseses someday (non-Amish ones, preferably... but you know what I mean)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    That's quite possibly the most far-reaching inference I've ever seen related to a reality show contestant.
    No kidding.

His head looks normal to me, anyway.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    I hope my daughters marry nice Moseses someday (non-Amish ones, preferably... but you know what I mean)
    I know what you mean. Why, if I were a little younger, and Amish....I mean, well, I'm just sayin'. By the way, "Moseses" cracked me up!

FORT Fogey
    It finally aired here in Canada this evening... and the for Mose just grew into a !!! I mentioned this in another thread... but hearing him say the word "dude" in the phrase "Reggae? Never even heard of the dude" was better than the phrase itself. Oh,

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I know what you mean. Why, if I were a little younger, and Amish....I mean, well, I'm just sayin'. By the way, "Moseses" cracked me up!
    I know what you mean. 24? And no girlfriend? Something is way wrong with that.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Mose is such a sweetie! He will no doubt go back home, while he is enjoying his experiences, he does not seem to be at all tempted to stay. He is the one that I would hope that the city kids might learn something from, but now that I've got to know them, I sincerely doubt that any of them will gain anything other than TV exposure from this, and that is truly sad.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    It finally aired here in Canada this evening... and the for Mose just grew into a !!! I mentioned this in another thread... but hearing him say the word "dude" in the phrase "Reggae? Never even heard of the dude" was better than the phrase itself. Oh,

I liked the way he pronounced it - "Reg Aay" like a proper name

I am now officially just watching this show to see Mose.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Only reason I watch too. Maybe these confessions should be in the "Ok, I'll admit it... I like" thread

FORT Fogey
    Okay, girls, I'm officially declaring myself a member of the "I Mose" fan club. It's official, cause I put it in my sig. That makes it official, right?

+ Reply to Thread