+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mose

I too thought Mose was awesome!! How about when they were at the Chinese restaurant and he said the chopsticks reminded him of the little toy he made. (Can't remember the name either. Bebo or something) He seems to be very genuine. I liked him alot. Definately looks older than 24. Acts more mature too.

I think that the name of the toy is "Vino" or something
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Oh, I thought his toy was Beano...lol I agree with ya Maveno..I hate when people change other peoples names just to suit them....sheesh.

Good point Duplessis, about college. He's very smart.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Her Highness
    I watched the show and have to say that Mose was my favorite. I too became extremely irritated when they persisted in calling him Moses.

Is it just me, or did they pick the rudest, most insensitive, and selfish jerks alive to be the city kids? I bet all of them go back to the Amish way of life.

Mose is definitely my favorite. He really cracked me up when he got out of the hot tub and had his underwear on -- he has a great sense of humor!!

And I'm with everyone about how irritating it is when the "city kids" call him Moses -- I keep yelling at my TV -- "It's MOSE, you morons!!"

I loved Mose, too. He will definately go back to the Amish life....you could see it after his near drowning experience. These city kids really bugged me. Teasing him about it. He truly thought he was going to die. Someone needs to slap those kids upside the head. Then they need to teach them his real name.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

Reply about Mose

I think it was awfully cruel for other members of the house to not empathisize with Mose after his near-drowning experience. I once, nearly drowned. And whether your first time at the beach or 100th time, the water can be a dangerous and scary place when certain situations arise.

Mose seems to be a very sincere, wise and caring person and yet the city kids were very mean in their "chat" both about Mose's experience at the beach and all the other Amish kids.

It seems to me that the Amish were raised with integrity, where the city kids weren't. If anything really stands out - it's what a poor job parents of "city kids" are doing raising their children without a common respect and understanding for others. It's disheartening to see the behavior and gossipy nature the city kids display.

I commend the Amish, on their morals and values.

I think the house should have been filled with all Amish - and forget the city kids!!! Give more Amish the change and opportunity to see the outside world prior to their baptism. The money shouldn't be wasted on city kids who'll never really learn compassion!!!

FORT Fogey
    Mose is definitely my favorite "character" so far. He is so sweet, and funny, and a terrific sport. He has an innocence about him that is quite refreshing to watch. I was just dying inside for him when they were making fun of the "near drowning" incident and when it showed him praying about it later. I just wanted to reach through the TV and give him a big hug. I'd love to see more of his toys. I found myself watching the show and thinking to myself, "He's going to make a terrific husband to some lucky Amish girl."

Mose is a wonderful person. I could relate to the near drowning at the beach, too. It happened to me when I was 17 and it seemed like yesterday when I saw it happen to him. It was actually many, many years ago. I never felt so helpless in my life and his tears really brought it back. I have so much respect for him for getting back out in the water and I couldn't believe Kevan ( who I thought was the nice one ) was making fun of him. I'd expect it of the Boston guy, but not the swimming teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    I couldn't believe Kevan ( who I thought was the nice one ) was making fun of him. I'd expect it of the Boston guy, but not the swimming teacher.
    I was thoroughly dissapointed in Kevan. And did you notice when Mose came back from his second time in the water; while Mose was thrilled by his accomplishment everyone else was pretty much ignoring him?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread