+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

Does anyone agree that Mose cleaned up pretty darn good? And he wasn't singing the blues. That was more like honky tonk blues
    "I want a chicken, Eddy!"

I hope that Mose is just VERY optimistic and not naive to believe the those snot-nosed brats would actually do any hard work on that farm. He said he was disappointed that the guys were not helping out. I just wish that Mose experienced something different than LALA Land. I would go back too if I had that experence. I think he would stay in the "English" world if he saw something more laid back, and with real people. I still love the guy, though!

Mose does a great job of always trying to be the "voice of reason".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Has anyone read the Zap2It article about Mose? It doesn't look like he's going back anytime soon.
    Mose article
    Last edited by Gracie2770; 09-19-2004 at 02:15 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Sadly, the Zap2It article confirms what I feared - my money is on every one of them staying out. Just hope they don't turn into nasty, self-centered City Kids!

FORT Newbie
    How do I join the I love Mose club? I could probably be his MOM!! but I think he's a great guy.

man........

am i the only one who thinks this guy is a downhome, cornfed goober? i mean he has his moments but overall hes like a peice of scenery, or like a cup of plain yogurt, doenst really do anything for you, kinda neutral, just goes with the flow........mose just dont do it for me. i think by way of strategic editing they portayed the city kids as the villains and the amish as pure and saintly. im betting that if we had been seeing a full, uncut version of this show it would probably be a bit different, maybe showing the city kids in a more fair light and showing the amish to be not as innocent and anal (remember the part where the one girl, i think it was ariel, was making out with someone and all the amish kids where calling her a slut under their breaths in their bedroom)

oh and.......

i kinda knew mose wasent back with the amish cause there arent many amish contruction workers..........

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    i kinda knew mose wasent back with the amish cause there arent many amish contruction workers..........
    While I certainly respect your right to your opinions, I fear I have to expose your ignorance on this particular topic. I've seen many, many Amish construction workers here in PA. Okay, maybe there aren't many in your neck of the woods, but that doesn't necessarily make it so everywhere. I guess it's a regional thing.

I do agree with you on one thing, though. Editing can make some people look far worse than they might actually be. Even still, the CK's have been quite obnoxious on many occasions. I can't imagine a "context" wherein this behavior could be considered not obnoxious.
    Last edited by galliard; 09-21-2004 at 04:55 PM.

maybe......

i live in southwest michigan, and there are a LOT of amish around the area (well not really around kalamazoo,where i live, but further south and east though) and ive never once seen an amish construction worker, so yea, i guess its a regional thing.

+ Reply to Thread