+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

Thank you Touque.I'll see if it's playing tonight.If not,hopefully it'll come out on DVD.Have a good day!

i still think hes a genetic mess

he doesn't care about his hygene.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

FORT Fan
    Mose is a strange one... he's a good guy, but he's also the oldest 24-year-old I've ever seen. Sure, the house needs an adult, but Mose acts like he's older than my father, it's almost weird, I see him as this thirty-something guy who ended up with a bunch of teens and twenty-somethingers, and who's taken on the task of babysitter, while none of the brats want to listen to him.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenQueen
    he doesn't care about his hygene.
    So says Reese anyway. I really don't trust much of what he says. It sounds like a gross generalization based on an isolated incident. Even if it were true, it's a pretty trivial complaint especially considering what a good hearted man Mose is. I'd be honored to have him as a friend, and he'd be welcome at my house anytime.

yeah reese is nothing but a drama queen. He exagerates everything, and I think it would be hilarious if someone just got tired of his mouth and knocked the crap out of him. For a person who is so open about his sexuality, it seems that he would be more open towards other peoples cultures as well. Kind of makes him a hypocrit for being gay and expecting people to accept him for who he is.

Mose is the funniest guy on there...good guy all around. So what if he was too tired to take a shower before going to bed! Hes a good guy, more mature thats for sure.

I found it funny that Reese told Mose to take better care of himself. Like he's the authority on MENS hygiene. Take a bubble bath to smell all girly, put on woman's panties, and glob on mascara. Yea! That's how I like my man.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie2770
    I found it funny that Reese told Mose to take better care of himself. Like he's the authority on MENS hygiene. Take a bubble bath to smell all girly, put on woman's panties, and glob on mascara. Yea! That's how I like my man.

LOL...good one.......Reese - what a real piece of work.....and now we get 'treated' to a visit from his boyfriend....oh goody....just want we've all been waiting for. I really wish these shows would shy away from bringing on the gay boys.....too much to stomach......

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    The whole cleanliness thing if I remember correctly stemmed from the camping trip, where Mose and the other Amish boys pretty much had to do EVERYTHING for the city girls. If it was me I probably would have collapsed in bed without taking a shower too. That was SO blown out of proportion.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Regular
    I really wish these shows would shy away from bringing on the gay boys.....too much to stomach......

My...what a hateful, prejudice thing to say. Well, I guess we're all entitled to our oppinions, no matter how ugly and bigoted, that's what these forums are all about. As a gay man, I would like to say that even I cringe sometimes when Reese heaps on the drama and queeny attitude. Seriously, we (gay men) are not all like that. I've never worn panties or mascara, and don't call any of my male friends "girlfriend". That's one of the things I like about Mose (and from what I can see, all the amish kids)...for being from such a closed society, he's remarkably open minded to other people's beliefs and choices. Way to go, Mose!

+ Reply to Thread