+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

Yea Mose has a lot of respect for people and that is really good. It helps him alot to get use the city kids.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

I agree with you HelloCity. I find myself having a bit of a crush on him. I think he is hot.

I like Mose most of all. I like his voice and his new facial hair. I admire his patience when situations get tense. I wish we could see more of just the Amish kids.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenQueen
    Yea Mose has a lot of respect for people and that is really good. It helps him alot to get use the city kids.
    He and the other Amish kids do seem like they're making the honest efforts to bridge the gap with the city kids, don't they. I was really impressed when Mose said that he was making wooden toys for the city kids to try to make peace. Unfortunately, I think the effort will be lost on the city kids...if it's not bought in a store for an exorbitant price...

OK I'm completely in love with Mose after last nights show. Can this guy get any better? That man has a heart of gold and more patience than 1000 men. And great dimples to boot!

Mose sure did look really cute while on the helicopter. Beany hat and that goatee looking facial hair. What a change! Very cute..

"I know da helipcoptar has floon a thousand times befur, I juss pray dat it flies this time"..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hi All from Montreal...I've heard this is a great show and would like to start watching it.Is it playing in Canada?When and where? Please let me know.This Mose guy sounds awesome.Thanks!

FORT Fogey
    *threadjack*
    Hey, princessKim... (I take it you don't get UPN) It plays here in Ontario 10 p.m Sundays on Global. However, another Montrealer was saying that he couldn't find it in the listings for that city. In other words, Global's not showing it there. Sorry.

It's a small consolation... but if you click on the "Amish in the City" logo at the top of the page you will go to the official site, which at least has video clips of the show and contestant interviews.
    *end threadjack*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanostickgirl
    from Beanogirl -Mose is definitely older. He already "belongs" to the Amish church. I am ex Amish-they are all holding their own!!!

mod edit to remove spam
    If I recall, his age was listed as 24 on the first episode.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by larpra
    If I recall, his age was listed as 24 on the first episode.
    I was wondering about his age too because he looks a lot older than the other amish kids...haha I was beginning to stop call him an amish "kid".. but he's one of the people I think will go back to the amish. There area a lot of things that he seems to have problems with in the city..Regardless he's an awesome part of the show!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

+ Reply to Thread