+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jonas

FORT Newbie
    I love Jonas! He's such a sweet guy. He's really protective of the girls, he's not afraid to try new things, and he seems like a person who would be easy to talk to. Like when the group broke up into small groups and went out to eat...he makes great conversation with most everyone he talks to...whether it is Ariel or Whitney, etc. Unlike Randy...you saw how silent he was sitting with Whitney at the restaurant. If I were Whitney, I would have felt really uncomfortable. I also think Jonas might say in the "English" world. Mostly because of this last episode, he talked a lot about education. He was in the top of his class before he finished school, and he mentioned on how he would have liked to go on to high school and play various sports. And if you saw the exclusive video on the website a couple of days ago, it shows him writing an essay for his GED.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I really like Jonas, and feel he is most likely of all the Amish to not return to the Amish. From what he's said, it sounds like his family life wasn't very good. My real regret is that I don't think that the city kids that they have chosen for this show are very good examples of what a life in the modern world could be for them. They are mostly just whiney spoiled brats.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Newbie

video

Where is/was the video of Jonas writing an essay for a GED?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by newmfbr
    Where is/was the video of Jonas writing an essay for a GED?
    it used to be on the website, but I guess they changed the video.

FORT Newbie
    Not just his fathers treatment I think that's upsetting him but the death of his brother. That was in his essay for the GED and how painful it sounded when he talked about the drowning and family reactions. I adore him to no end. He deserves so much. He's sensative yet strong and forthright. He stands up for people in a manly way but his sensitive side shows when he was was embarassed about the whole GED thing. He doesn't like not knowing things and looking uneducated. He's smart and wonderful.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I started to like this guy from first episode. He stood up for himself and the rest of the Amish. Seeing him become even more open and be confident in himself and his beliefs is great to see! It was hard to hear him talk about how his dad put him down all the time, but its good to see him thriving to achieve more. Its so noticable he's capable of doing a lot..my favourite by far...GO JONAS KICK SOME BUTT!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Jonas has a very nice personality. He doesn't like fights and he is calm. He is one of my favourite peopleon the show.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

ya he seems to be the more outgoing personality. It was halarious that when they went into the mud bath at the spa he said he didn't really like it because "it cramped his style" he alone is a reason to watch the show! haha! screw the city kids!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I watch the show for the amish anjd the city kids because it just wouldn't be the same with out each of them.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenQueen
    I watch the show for the amish anjd the city kids because it just wouldn't be the same with out each of them.
    Ya its good to see the city kids outlook on life along with the Amish, but sometimes they get so darn annoying with their iddy biddy reasons to pick fights..i couldn't stand it out they backstab and talk about people behind their backs and then when the Amish did it to them they acted like they'd stole money from them or something...it just gets repetitive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast