View Poll Results: Which "Snake Beauty Shot" Is Your Favorite?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robin

9 9.28%
  • Elyse

39 40.21%
  • Ebony

4 4.12%
  • Giselle

3 3.09%
  • Kesse

2 2.06%
  • Shannon

10 10.31%
  • Nicole

6 6.19%
  • Adrianne

24 24.74%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which "Snake Beauty Shot" Is Your Favorite?

uh oh, I think Shannon has become my new favorite...innocent little virgin girl! I just saw all the episodes thus far at a friends...GO SHANNON!
    O Boromir!The Tower of Guard shall ever northward gaze. To Rauros, golden Rauros-falls, untill the end of days.

gag reflex!

How 'bout this one for a favorite!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Re: gag reflex!

Excellent picture, hepcat!

No kidding, I much prefer this one to the Giselle shot they used. This one is funny and zany. Her other one is so dull.

Robin, Elyse and Adrianne.

I voted for Adrianne as it looks so totally natural as if she's one with the snake. It doesn't look forced. The snake and makeup effectly frame her very earthy, retro good looks.

Elyse is good, I don't like the pixy look in general but the smirk is cute and endearing. My problem with the photo is that the snake is totally lost. It could be anything or really nothing at all. The snake loses meaning. It *is* a nice photo, though. I think there's too much skin showing in a distracting sense.

I like Robin's photo too. It seems a bit retro 70's (colours) or Whitney-like from her 2nd album "I wanna dance..." days (big blown hair). It's just a good photo which is totally about the model but the snake isn't lost, it's clearly an accessory. As a photo, though, I think I like Elyse a bit more for that smirk.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ilean4clay
    I like Robin's photo too. It seems a bit retro 70's (colours) or Whitney-like from her 2nd album "I wanna dance..." days (big blown hair). It's just a good photo which is totally about the model but the snake isn't lost, it's clearly an accessory.
    That's a great description!

Elise actually looks nice except her shoulders in this picture. its funny because i am always rooting for Robin(who looks nice too)! Other than those two Shannon and Adrianne look nice as well. Nicole didnt look her best infact i liked her better with curly hair. Mabye she wanted to call her boyfriend which is why she didnt end up with a good photo! hahaha!!
    Tha Realest!!

Originally posted by ilean4clay
    Elyse is good, I don't like the pixy look in general .
    Ilean4clay - What about your avatar??
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by kyeshaky
    Elise actually looks nice except her shoulders in this picture. its funny because i am always rooting for Robin(who looks nice too)!
    This is Robin's best shoot and one of two outstanding performances (the other being the commericial). This so highlights her limited range in fashion modeling of all sizes.

She's not a size 2, 4 or 6. And by Tyra's own examples last night, she doesn't look like a plus-size top model either. She's in proportion limbo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123