Thread: 6/10 Episode of ANTM Previews

6/10 Episode of ANTM Previews

Next Week on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

After the judges complain that her skin's too dry, Ebony slathers on extra moisturizer, which gets on everything in the loft and causes blowups.

When a group of girls have to clean the loft, Giselle goes all-out to avoid helping. Another model finds out and blasts Giselle for her "immaturity"!

A loved one's visit splits the loft, causing some girls to walk away in disgust, which shocks the others.

One girl thinks she has what it takes for an important commercial shoot, but thinks again when nervousness and discomfort take over. Can she bounce back, or will the event mark a point of no return?

>>A loved one's visit splits the loft, causing some girls to walk away in disgust, which shocks the others.

I read elsewhere - most likely on FORT somewhere, but I can't find it now - that the "loved one" is Ebony's girlfriend, hence the delicate wording. I am mega-curious to see her girlfriend!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh. I just figured out it was on the video preview of next week showing on the UPN.com website. I'm sure it's playing on TV too.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob