Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Next Top Model Recap 5/27

OH BALLS
    Adrianne talks just like most people in her town do. Have you not ever heard a hardcore Chicago accent? But, she is a stoner from hell...

OH BALLS
    ps~Elyse is my favorite for the simple fact that she seems to be a total self loving nerd that will treat us to hundreds more blowups! I can't wait to see what she says next!
    ~now the negative... it's probably pretty obvious that adrianne has that rock star vibe going on - seems like a stoner... but what i'm noticing much of the time is that adrianne has a mean grind going on. like a speed grind. is anyone else catching this? ~
    If Elyse blew up on her for constantly quoteing Jay And Silent Bob, then she doesnt seem to be a pothead, she is! Ever see those two? Their like modern day cheech and chongs! If their being taped and followed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, do you think they would allow her to do drugs in a house where smoking is a tool of satan???? I don't think so, but could she be on somesort of life long buzz?

Someone has an obsession with who's stoned, I see. Not terribly appropriate for this site.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Elyse is so funny with her serious comments and Robin is so irritating with her Bible-thumping ways. I see more fireworks ahead between these two if they are both allowed to stay for much longer. Ebony seems to clash with everyone. Very entertaining.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by breathless4975
    Elyse is so funny with her serious comments and Robin is so irritating with her Bible-thumping ways. I see more fireworks ahead between these two if they are both allowed to stay for much longer.
    This is total conjecture on my part, but I think the coolest thing that could happen is a rift between Robin and her Christian roommates Shannon and Kesse. Shannon, in particular, appeared to be this close to telling Robin to tone it down.

Ebony seems to clash with everyone.
    Ebony is the only one that has full-on said to the camera and to everyone else she's here to win a competiton. At the end of the show, Elyse said her behavior so far has maybe made the other girls believe she wasn't into it. However, with a wry smile, she admitted she wants it. I see Ebony and Elyse as the strategists.

Very entertaining.
    It is! A lot is packed into that hour. There's a battle between "making a model" (which is what Tyra wants) and "finding a model" (which is what the other judges seem to want).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12