Thread: America's Next Top Model - Nicole

FORT Regular

America's Next Top Model - Nicole

This girl is awesome. I have met her a couple of times. I am friends with her sister, who happens to be her number one fan. I am a close second. Nicole can go all the way. She has a great personality and you notice her when she walks into a room. Go Nicole

and welcome to the fort!

out of all the girls on the show, nicole seems like the most obvious choice to be top model. she is gorgeous in that supermodel kind of way.

I think that they ruined her look by straightening her hair, I loved it curly. Too bad she's voted off now.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Mattio
    I think that they ruined her look by straightening her hair, I loved it curly. Too bad she's voted off now.
    Her makeover was definitely the worst. She put up a fight with her hairstylist so instead of really going for it, her hairdo ended up being incomplete and probably not that best the Lepine could do.

Maybe it would have been better but I agree she looks way better with curly hair.

Nicole's shining moment was the runway competition and the cute blouse she wore in one of the several scenes she got her boyfriend's answering machine. She didn't do too well elsewhere.

yeah

I just dont know what was wrong with it, it made her kinda look umm.... whorish, and she's not at all. Her eyebrows were weird, actually i liked it when they first cut it, but the picture in my head is the one with the snake, that were she looked weird.

FORT Fogey

Re: yeah

Originally posted by Mattio
    Her eyebrows were weird, actually i liked it when they first cut it, but the picture in my head is the one with the snake...
    Didn't the make-up artist use skin-tape to exaggerate her eyebrows in the snake shoot? I know the look they were going for but it fell short.

I would personally start a collection for a target of $1500 to get her old extensions back.

FORT Regular
    BTW - I don't personnaly know Nicole. I met her once at a party