Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Finale Fashion Shows

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Re: Best Finale Fashion Shows

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3022776;
    Before more people throw the whole "Fake" card out, keep in mind that ANTM fashion shows are fake because they want to keep the show private and away from any press so that final two identities will not be leaked to the public. When they had real fashion shows, they had to cast the eliminated girls in the shows as decoy any speculation of the final two. (I.E. Elyse and Kesse we're in the Babyphat show with Shannon and Adrianne, Diane/Coryn/Lisa/Bre we're in cycle 5's show, etc etc.) Just because they aren't shown in the episode does not mean they weren't there, we don't get to see the whole show, just edited to mainly focus on the final two. Here's are some of the eliminated decoys in the fashion shows...

This Rule of casting eliminated contestant also apply to the "real" ad challenges, Julie/Leah/Magdalena were all shown in final version of Cycle 3 Lee's Jeans ad, and in Cycle 6 OP Swimwear spread, Brooke/Leslie/Furonda all participated and were shown in the spread in the magazine as well.

(Magdalena and Julie are the two on the left, and Leah is on the bottom next to Cassie)

So before more people jump on the fake show bandwagon, there is a reason for them being fake. So that the show wont be publicized or covered by the press, no final two leak. Same concept is use in Project Runway, they have all the final four/five in the shows for fashion week having the eliminated ones as decoys.

Anyways, for my favorite show, i really liked Cycle 4, Kahlen and Naima both really made the show, beautiful swimwear and the theme was really original and beautifully done.
    Ooo I had already seen the cycle 5 photos, but I had never seen Elyse or Kesse, that was really cool, thanks for posting

Why was Kesse never classified as a +size?

Wait...I looked at it again and it actually looks like Robin..
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

^^ Thats cool. I just wish that they actually show the whoel foootage (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

best to worst:

cycle 2.
    cycle 1.
    cycle 4.
    cycle 8.
    cycle 10.
    cycle 6.
    cycle 5.
    cycle 3.
    cycle 7.
    cycle 9.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3022776;
    Before more people throw the whole "Fake" card out, keep in mind that ANTM fashion shows are fake because they want to keep the show private and away from any press so that final two identities will not be leaked to the public. When they had real fashion shows, they had to cast the eliminated girls in the shows as decoy any speculation of the final two. (I.E. Elyse and Kesse we're in the Babyphat show with Shannon and Adrianne, Diane/Coryn/Lisa/Bre we're in cycle 5's show, etc etc.) Just because they aren't shown in the episode does not mean they weren't there, we don't get to see the whole show, just edited to mainly focus on the final two. Here's are some of the eliminated decoys in the fashion shows...

I knew Elyse was in the show (she looks fantastic, I've never seen that pic and I bet her walk was FLYYY) but that appears to be Robin and not Kesse, although I wouldn't be surprised if she was in it too.

As for the pics of Diane, Lisa and Bre? You've struck gold, I don't think anyone has ever seen those. The Coryn one was posted a few months ago thought. Thank you so much.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

cycle 10 and 2 hands down.,., a real runway that will ive you the chills
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

FORT Newbie

Cycle 1 = this is a babyphat fashion show .owner is KIMORA LEE .

is no doubt that this fashion is real one and you also can see that this is New York Fashion week

[REAL FASHION SHOW]

Cycle 2 = This is a D'squard fashion show .well .probably one of the most high fashion runway show we seen and how can you dont love ,mercedes walks .you may think that this fashion show is real for sure .but !!! my source visit D'squard website during 2004 and she searching all the D'squard fashion show events photos and guess what ?! the one that yoanna/mercedes walks in .

didt excist

[ REAL or FAKE ? is unknown]

Cycle 3 = this is 'japanese' runway well i dont know who are the designer but i can pretty sure to tell you that this isnt a real fashion show neither because basiclly the whole damn show is like less thann 50 people watching

[ FAKE ]

Cycle 4 = the BEST fashion show ever .no doubt that this one is real .come on .

3 designer who can forget about naima & kahlen battle in the water with heels ?

[ REAL]

Cycle 5 = The designer didt been mentioned in whole cycle .in original plan .they should have a fashion show in London but duke of that time .there's a boom in london city and tyra & co quickly back to america .so that fashion show is also fake one because basiclly almost all the models are from ANTM .

[ FAKE ]

Cycle 6 = This longest runway show ever .this fashion show is kinda boring but i can tell you that .

this one is real for sure !!!

[ REAL ]

Cycle 7 = The craziest runway show ever in top model history .who can forget about carridee scary face & riped off smellrose dress + miss jay sexy long legs .this one is obvious FAKE hello .

the judges siting infront the girls ? and do you ever think that kind of place is for runway ? i mean is very beautiful but dont you think is too small ? even the audience has to hold candle in their hands

[ FAKE ]

Cycle 8 = This one is very unique .who can forget about natasha fall out dress ?! and the designer also appear in finale runway show ! seem like real runway show eh ? but did you know that ANTM crew also in that fashion show ? christian [ am i spell his name right ?] the hairstyling also in that fashion show and someone in youtube caught felicia also in that fashion show . remember before tyra sit down .she said 'THANKS FOR COMING .

WE GOT A LOTS OF GREAT STUFF COMING '
    emm .hello .the ex top model .you arent the designer .

how can you said this ?

[ REAL or FAKE ? unknown ]

Cycle 9 = do i needs to explain more ? obviously is fake .the worst fashion show ever .is totally insult chinese guy and the whole no people thing except judges ? geez ...and poor chantal train wreck thing

[ FAKE ]

Cycle 10 - VERSACE ? right ! VERSACE FASHION SHOW ? hell no .have you ever watch a real versace fashion show ?! compared the real one to this is like compared brat pitt to chris crocker [leave britney alone] .all the ANTM crew also in there and the models are less than 15 .also ! the whole judges walk out thing ? geez .easy .chessy .

freaky

[ FAKE]

FORT Newbie

MrTAN - I think Cycle 2 Fashion show could've been fake as well. But it probably was a read Dsquared show but off-season, that's why. Normal Dsquared puts on a much more extravagant show. But hey, it's Dsquared and it's Milan. Can't complain.

Cycle 1's baby phat fashion show is actually fake.

Elyse confirmed, she revealed on a blog that it was just a dress rehearsal.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;3024534;
    As for the pics of Diane, Lisa and Bre? You've struck gold, I don't think anyone has ever seen those. The Coryn one was posted a few months ago thought. Thank you so much.
    I saw those a LOONNNNG time ago, actually. Before I was a member here. I saw them on a site by an asian guy who posted antm photos.

Now if I had been a member here, I wouldve posted them/

Actually, all the pictures of the runway I found we're on the original ANTM website when it was still on UPN. Of course those sites are now down now...but i still have the pictures saved, so if anyone wants them, let me know and ill send them, too lazy to post all of them here lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast