Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Finale Fashion Shows

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Re: Best Finale Fashion Shows

Well Tyra even asid something like "Its an ANTM fashion show, where you will be modelling Versace dresses."

Anywho;

Cycle 2- LOVED IT! Great clothes, great designers, great music, etc. Yoanna and Mercedes both rocked it. Real fashion show.

Cycle 1- Real fashion show. Point blank. A bit bland, but then again everything was in cycle 1.

Cycle 4- The concept was amazing. Loved the walking on water idea. Both models turned it out. (Just re-watched this one too, but it will stay in third place.)

Cycle 3- It was nice, boring, but it was a credible-looking japanese fashion show. (Just re-watched and I liked it more than I thought.)

Cycle 10- They were both pretty good [Anya+Whit], and the clothes were nice. Men were great . Overall, the fact that it was Versace really boosted it up a bit. (Oh yeah, the judges' entrance was stupid as ____)

Cycle 5- It was nice. A bit cheap-looking, but it seemed credible. Nicole turned it out.

Cycle 6- It was okay. Both models were okay. The scenery is what saved it, really.

Cycle 7- The scenery was pretty, I liked the concept, but this was obviously when ANTM started going downhill. Not a real fashion show.

Cycle 8- Looked cheap. Natasha rocked it, Jaslene was a bit church-fashion-show-esque. Clothes were okay. The beginning was really stupid.

Cycle 9- WORST EVER. Saleisha did not deserve to be there. The judges' entrance was when I noticed it was gonna be horrible. What was up with the guys on stilts? There was no audience. I dont even think I saw any other models.
    Last edited by youllseemeontv; 05-25-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

MEMORABLES

Cycle 5
    Cycle 8
    Cycle 2
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fogey

I really liked the cycle five runway show. I also liked the cycle two & cycle six one. The cycle 8 one was okay but I hate the weird "themes." Cycle seven and cycle nine's runways were jokes.

Cycle 9- WORST EVER. Saleisha did not deserve to be there. The judges' entrance was when I noticed it was gonna be horrible. What was up with the guys on stilts? There was no audience. I dont even think I saw any other models.
    There were other models walking along a few feet away from Chantal & Saleisha as they walked. They were on opposite sides of some certain thing, but I can't remember what it was. I thought it was so ridiculous when the performer tripped on Chantal's dress and one of those people sitting down were shown whispering to one another. Um, hello, you are extras in a fashion show. You can gossip later.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3021912;
    There were other models walking along a few feet away from Chantal & Saleisha as they walked. They were on opposite sides of some certain thing, but I can't remember what it was. I thought it was so ridiculous when the performer tripped on Chantal's dress and one of those people sitting down were shown whispering to one another. Um, hello, you are extras in a fashion show. You can gossip later.
    Yeah I thought about it and I remember seeing a few, but there were hardly any.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies
    Um, hello, you are extras in a fashion show. You can gossip later.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

FORT Newbie

I rewatched the cycle 10 show a few more times last night. It did become more and more apparent to me that there was no way that it was a Versace show. Nobody, including Tyra(I think) referred to show as a Versace show. I was quite a bit surprised when Tyra said Donetella personally picked out the dresses for the girls. I'm very doubtful of that. But overall, the quality of was great and far from campy, except for the last bit. I commend antm on actually trying this cycle.

Just a question. Were there any actual models that you would find in the Real Models thread that was in the finale show?
    Last edited by Swirly; 05-25-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Cycle 5 is my favorite. Just loved how Nicole worked it.
    Cycle 2
    Cycle 4
    Cycle 1

Those are the ones I like best. :]

i love finale runway shows from cycle 6, cycle 3, and cycle 8. cycle 9 is good also.
    the set are fabulous, the dress aand the walk are fierce.
    i dontlike the concept at cycle 7 at all. the worst.
    anti-nigel

I agree that cycle nine's finale was stupid as there was no audience. Probably the best was the cycle five finale.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

I loved Cycles 1, 2, 4, 5, and 10.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

oh how can i forgot cycle 4!!! cycle 4's finale was the best and the coolest ever... fierce walkers, fierce top 2, fierce runway...
    anti-nigel

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast