Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if you’re going to make it or not."

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if you’re going to make it or no

Good interview. Anya talks about people being jealous but I gotta say she does come off a bit dim (and I'm an Anya fan). I hope she goes back to her natural hair color. Platinum may be edgy but it's like all you see nowadays. Variety please!
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-23-2008 at 05:38 AM.

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if you’re going to make it or no

Anya is a genuinely sweet girl.

Im just boggled she never mentioned Kata at all.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

i think the fact that she was adopted is really inspirational
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

anya seems to love nigel a lot. maybe hes not a douche afterall haha.
    katanya shippers unite

I want to see Anya with long, rich, deep, red hair. Like Alice Burdeu.

I Kinda Don't Get Why Does Platinum Blonde Have To Do With Pain, and Hard To Maintain?

What's the difference between platinum blonde and brown? I'm Not that familiar with hair, so i'm really confused.

Like, Hair Doesn't even have any nerves in it to transfer any pain to the brain. Or is it her scalp that's burning? But, why the heck is her scalp burning when it's her hair that's colored??
    "Just the food alone, the food that they're feeding us, i just love it so much" _ Anya Cycle 10

Dax

Mr. Jay said in the Tyra Show that it really hurts to bleach your hair. I want to know why.

Ah. This interview makes me love her even more.
    And just knowing that she said she is gonna pursue modeling is good to know!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3020904;
    Mr. Jay said in the Tyra Show that it really hurts to bleach your hair. I want to know why.
    because the bleach causes chemical burns - and the darker someone's original hair is, the stronger bleach they have to use and the longer it has to be left on.

Her scalp would burn because the bleach would touch her skin when they bleach her roots.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast