Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or not."

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or no

She's insanely sweet. She's obviously very thankful for everything, and has no bitter feeling towards Whitney. She's such a good person. I love her. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. I hope she does amazing in the modeling industry, which I'm sure she will.

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or no

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3013197;
    I felt I was talking to her. I could hear her voice telling me the answers while I was reading.

She's such a sweetheart. I love her.
    haha me too. I heard her voice as I was reading her answers.
    She's a sweetie.

I adore this girl, she is someone who you would really enjoy spending time with and having as a friend.

She would've made a wonderful covergirl, cause her postitivity is just so beautiful.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Great interview, hepcat! I know it isn't always shown, but we all really do appreciate your interviews a lot. So thanks for doing the interview!
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Now this interview made the most sense out of all three girls. Great job Hepcat. You asked all the right questions. Now I feel like I know her. This girl will go far.

FORT Fogey

Thank you so much for this interview!

Anya is SUCH a sweetheart. She has got to be one of the nicest people in existance. She wouldn't hurt a fly. I love how bubbly and cute she is, and she seems very bright, contrary to the blonde comments. I hope she has a great career

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Thanks for the interview, great questions!

As I was reading this I can actually hear Anya's voice saying it in my head .

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Aww this is a great interview. Anya is such a super sweetie!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

FORT Fogey

She's so positive. I love her. Great interview, hepcat!

Yay great interview. Shame she can't speak Russian anymore.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast