Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or not."

FORT Newbie

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or no

Aaaawh, I love Anya.
    She's so cute and sweet.
    Gunna miss her on ANTM... Best contestant by far.

Wish her all the best.
    And thanks for posting this interview.

Oh.. And I was reading it in her accent too. Hehehe.

Re: Interview with ANTM's Anya - "You have to choose if youíre going to make it or no

I love Anya...She was definitely the best!!!I wish her "Good Luck" ..She has everything to be a successful model!!!She is also so sweet... Go Anya!!!America's Next Top Real Model:Anya...
    "ANTM" - Cycle 11

I love her!!! Go Anya conquer the world of fashion!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

she sounds really smart and down-to-earth in this interview. maybe that was just an edit tyra and company gave her. a really bad but spot-on edit. hahaha.

She is definitely as optimistic and bubbly as she was on the show! I'm so jealous you got to speak with her, hepcat! Thanks for the interview!
    2003-2008.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

is it just me, or are we just finding out she's russian? that explains her accent and weird intonations....

thanks, hepcat! you've done a brilliant job this year!

Dax

I felt I was talking to her. I could hear her voice telling me the answers while I was reading.

She's such a sweetheart. I love her.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

" Itís not that at all, itís you having to really humble yourself and go to each door, knock on the doors, and get jobs so people will say, ďOkay, this girl really wants it.Ē Thatís what you have to do. "

I can foresee anya doing very successful as a model in the future. She knows the formula of success....that's good for her!

I love anya's interview the most. It's so heart-felt, and very real. Anya is the second contestant after kahlen that really tugged at my heart with personality, because both are so nice and friendly, and no bitchy bone in them. It's like, kahlen and anya are the angels of the show.

Wow, anya can speak in russian when she was just a baby, and a video made of her? Cool. Anya is very cute and sweet. It's a pity she did not read the forums, because i will definitely tell her how much i love her!
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3013197;
    I felt I was talking to her. I could hear her voice telling me the answers while I was reading.

She's such a sweetheart. I love her.
    Yeah. I also imagine her answering the questions and listening her accent while reading it...haha.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

FORT Fan

god, i love her!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast