Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ANTM's Fatima - "Itís always the drama."

Re: Interview with ANTM's Fatima - "Itís always the drama."

Love Fatima! I'm really shocked that she didn't mention Stacy Ann as one her close friends though...they seemed really close when she was eliminated during that short dialogue shared between them.

anyways, Fatima is definitely my favorite contestant in Cycle 10, best wishes to her in her future endeavors!

I'd like to see her post show work. I bet it will be great.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Oooh Fatima loves Kata!

Now I like Fatima. She seems less bitchy in real life.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

great interview, Hep! terrific job all season. thank you!

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3007840
    [b
    Did you keep in touch with anyone after the show?[/b]

Yeah, I talk to most of the girls that live in New York, like I hang out with Kat and we were hanging out last night, actually. Claire Ė I love Claire, I was sad when she got kicked off. She was like my mother. She cooked for me all the time because I didnít know how to cook. I think Lauren is cool; itís funny how the TV makes it look like we hate each other but we actually donít. Lauren was someone I actually talked to the most at night, late at night we would just talk because we were roommates. Thereís a whole story behind everything you see on TV.

[/i]

I honestly doubt what fatima had said. It's very obvious during the post show interviews that kat and lauren hates fatima, especially kat. I can even state all the interviews kat has mentioned how she and fatima are not friends, and kat dissing fats. So what's up with fatima and her love-hate relationship with her 'enemies'?
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Great interview...Fatima seems to be a better person!!!I like that she is honest and intelligent...I guess,it's all about editing...I can't imagine Fatima,Katarzyna and Lauren together!!!Why everybody doesn't like Whitney???I mean,she must be annoying...Nobody from the girls like her...I think that she is very competitive,like Fatima!!!Her personality and her appearance make her look like this(I hope)...As for Fatima,I wish her "Good Luck"!!!
    "ANTM" - Cycle 11

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;3009898;
    I honestly doubt what fatima had said. It's very obvious during the post show interviews that kat and lauren hates fatima, especially kat. I can even state all the interviews kat has mentioned how she and fatima are not friends, and kat dissing fats. So what's up with fatima and her love-hate relationship with her 'enemies'?
    Not sure about Kat, but something is up with Lauren, because she bad mouthed Whitney too in her post show interviews, but in one of Whitney's post show interviews she said Lauren was one of the girls she really liked and got along with in the house. Now we have Fatima saying she liked Lauren and talked to her a lot in the house, but in Lauren's post show interview(s) she is not fond of Fatima.
    Maybe Lauren is two faced? I mean, is it just a coincidence that two of the girls Lauren talks smack about in her post show interviews think she is a friend, or comment about how they liked her in the house?
    I don't know, but it's weird.
    Obviously someones perception is way off...lol

Well maybe all four of them made up at the finale party. because kat and fatima were sitting next to each other.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Dax

Katarzyna said she avoided Whitney and Fatima. If she avoided them then I imagine they didn't have any kind of relationship in the house. Maybe after the show they decided to hang out to get to know each other. Everything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;3008315;
    great interview.I still don't like her too much, but she seems to have toned down the bitchiness a lot, so Kudos!

I totally agree!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-28-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast