Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interview with ANTM's Fatima - "Itís always the drama."

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Re: Interview with ANTM's Fatima - "Itís always the drama."

Thank you so much for this interview hepcat! She seems so sweet, I love her even more now!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Premium Member

Great interview, hepcat. Thanks for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

great interview.I still don't like her too much, but she seems to have toned down the bitchiness a lot, so Kudos!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Wow she is extremely well spoken. Great interview.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Fatima was indeed one of the most complex characters in Top Model history.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Absolutely great interview hepcat!
    I especially enjoyed that last statement you made to Fatima, very nice!

Thanks for the interview, but she's still got a stank personality. I don't like her...she can fade away now.

FORT Newbie

I don't think she is a bad person, I also don't think she is very likeable, and I certainly admire her honesty but I diagree with her opinions of Whitney winning the show and about being plus size, well Emme, Crystal Renn and Mia Tyler and Kate Dillon paved the wave for plus size models .Besides we're sick and tired of skinny anorexic models winning the same title, give one to a full figured woman its about time.Fatima get a life .

Quote Originally Posted by guii;3008067;
    no height?
    I just wanted questions about Marvita... Fatima seems to always be against her... Like when she hitted (?) her in the fashion show.

Chantal said the same thing!

I agree. Right now she is saying that she was edited as mean, in other interview she said she was trying to make a good tv... I don't know, but I really love her because of that, her bitchness.

thanks so much hepcat!

i'm glad she talked more about her background and somalia.
    i was curious in that. she seemed very real and mature in
    her interview. i wish the best of luck for her in the industry.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Quote Originally Posted by rbmeek7;3009162;
    I don't think she is a bad person, I also don't think she is very likeable, and I certainly admire her honesty but I diagree with her opinions of Whitney winning the show and about being plus size, well Emme, Crystal Renn and Mia Tyler and Kate Dillon paved the wave for plus size models .Besides we're sick and tired of skinny anorexic models winning the same title, give one to a full figured woman its about time.Fatima get a life.
    She's not saying that the winners and models in general need to be skinny. She means that Whitney is smaller than an actual plus size model (Whitney is size 8-10, while actual plus size is 12-14, I believe) and so she thinks that she is sending out a negative message. Which I agree with. If whitney is considered plus size, than what would others who are larger than Whitney be considered? That is what she means.

Here is what she said
    Um, yes and no. I think she makes a good winner in terms of how she presents herself because I feel she has the whole CoverGirl attitude down. But in terms of plus-size modeling, I honestly donít think sheís sending a positive message. Sheís sending out a negative message because to me when I look at her, I donít see a plus-size model. I just wonder what other women who actually are more curvaceous will say when they see her, and say, Wow, if sheís a plus-size model, what am I? In terms of that I feel she doesnít really represent a plus-size woman in America. But if this is what it takes through to break through the fashion industry, itís a tiny step so hopefully in another while there will be more plus-size women.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-20-2008 at 01:40 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast