Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whitneys Winner Portfolio

Re: Whitneys Winner Portfolio

I've never been a big fan of Whitney, but those photos are beautiful! Especially the first one, her face looks so serene and gentle
    "You guys are all beautiful, let's face it, but shit, most of you are really bloody thick. You're dumb. And it wouldn't hurt if you picked up a book now and again yourselves, because otherwise you'll all be working at takeway bars after we kick your sorry asses out of the competition" - Charlotte Dawson

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

I am pissed that they didnt show this last night.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Whitney''s winner shot with Tyra probably one of the worsts.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

I wILL nOt ShOw WhIt LOVE antmwannabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;3000276;
    Whitney''s winner shot with Tyra probably one of the worsts.
    I agree, honestly not happy that she won but she looks like Anna Nicole in the first one!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-15-2008 at 11:51 PM.

In fact, I do love Whitney but the way they did it is unoriginal & doesnt even look real.

I don't really like these. I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time because Sal had a lot winner's portfolio pics.

I wonder what Anya's would have looked like.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Are these the photos that are going to be in her Seventeen spread? Or are these photos just for the sake of general publicity?
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Nah, each winner gets to take pictures with some photographer for some reason and they get to shoot with Tyra because thye won the competition.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

FORT Fogey

Or they supposedly get to shoot with Tyra--it seems like Lady LaBanks was too busy to bother with it this time around.