Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

FORT Newbie

Re: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

anya could do better than this [FA edit]. this crap is rigged. fatimas is better than whitneys in my book. so much about this episode seems wrong. they were just waiting for the right fattie to come around and be just strong enough that they could gently guide her to victory.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-18-2008 at 03:14 AM.
    homeless: anya
    lingerie: claire
    meat: amis
    paint: fatima
    music: lauren water: anya

Fatima's photo is the best for me.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I think Whitney's picture is one of the best CoverGirl ads ever. It's sooo pretty, so stunning. I love it. I just can't stop staring at it, it is so beautiful. It looks so professional, and very modelesque. I can talk about it for days..

FORT Newbie

I don't really like any of the ads. It's like they are almost to the point where they are good, but not quite. Fatima needed to do something more with her eyes. Anya needed to not be out in space, and yes Whitney needed to close her mouth

I think all three of the shots are really pretty, actually - especially in comparison to the only other Cover Girl shot to ever have been solely concerned with eyelashes. Selling a mascara in a picture is much, much harder than selling, for instance, a lip product or a foundation, if only because the surface area is so small when comes to eyelashes. But this? Yeah, I think it's good, and much better than the odd C6 variations on the theme.

Fatima owns it, really. Anya's is probably the least attractive one. Although I'm not supremely happy with Whitney's win overall, I think this ad is a very good one, and it will probably look awesome on its billboard in Times Square!
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567