Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

Re: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

sok, i totally agree.

i personally thought that whitneys commercial (it was nowhere near perfect) was really good
    anya- dont get me wrong i love the girl, but i couldn't understand a thing she was saying!
    fatima- need i say more>??
    1.(Homeless) Anya, 2.(Makeover) Fatima, 3.(Lingerie) Marvita, 4.(Meat) Anya, 5.(Paint) Aimee, 6.(Music) Whitney, 7.(Fuerzabruta) Fatima, 8.(Airplane) Katarzyna, 9.(Commercial) Whitney, 10.(Castle) Domanique, 11.(Movie Stars) Whitney, 12. (Commercial) Whitney, 13. (Covergirl) Whitney

FORT Newbie

I don't see why they thought Anya's was so horrible. . it was not as good as it could have possibly been, but I don't think it's something to say ' Ew, ohmygod~ ' over. .

Fatima's is just meh to me, I don't know. . it's not something I haven't seen before

Whitney. . close your mouth

Wow! I have been firmly in Whitney's corner for the entire cycle, but the CG print ad is simply STUNNING! By far her best photo of the competition. I'm seeing alot of comments about her open mouth, but if you look at the photo shoot, she did have several shots where she closed her mouth. Tyra and CG chose this one. It's not Whitney's fault.

Anya's angle was really bad. I had to agree with Paulina (I know many of you don't, so I'm in the minority here) but she really did have that stereotypical "dumb blonde" look on her face.

For Fatima, I really don't think it was the photo that lost it for her...not completely anyway. To me, her eyes lack any intensity, but the angle is good and she caught the light very nicely. But the commercial was just aweful. she showed no personality at all.

I simply can't understand where the Whitney is stunning comments are coming from. I personally cannot see anything special about her picture ><

These photos are awful. Way over-photoshopped, and none of them represent the beauty of the three girls.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;3003061;
    I simply can't understand where the Whitney is stunning comments are coming from. I personally cannot see anything special about her picture ><

These photos are awful. Way over-photoshopped, and none of them represent the beauty of the three girls.
    Paulina said Whitney's was the first flash of brilliance she had seen out of her, and that it was well-timed.

They are fine, but not the best shots of any of them. Better than last year's, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3003142;
    Paulina said Whitney's was the first flash of brilliance she had seen out of her, and that it was well-timed.

They are fine, but not the best shots of any of them. Better than last year's, IMO.
    i agree that they are not the girls best shots... they all took those earlier in the cycle imo... but whitney's is the best out of the three by far

and yes as a whole they are better than c9's shots... but jenah's was just so amazing
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

FORT Newbie

Whitney's pic is cute but she looks like an anime... photoshop maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;3003061;

Totally agree and I still dont understand why she won.

Because the friggin picture is gorgeous mouth & all.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

1. Whitney [Super Vintage & Amazing]
    2. Fatima [This is super gorgeous]
    43435454564524546457. Anya [I don't like this photo at all, it bugs me]
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast