Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

Re: Photoshoot Eleven:Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2999608;
    Anya's photo was very bad, I think it was a bad angle or something, it kinda exaggerated all her quirky features.
    Thank you, that's a great point.

Whitney's looks like a real add out of all of them
    "I wanna be like freakin' mother Theresa, but in a diva sort of way, okay?"
    -Dominique

I don't like any of these. Anya's nose looks like Celine Dion, Fatima looks like she storing nuts in her cheecks, and Whitney head look over large. the only thing that looks good in any of the photos is the stupid bright orange mascara. Covergirl messed up this time.

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

I don't know why people think Anya's is so Dumb.
    For me: Anya: Beautiful I think it is great. Whitney: She has got to stop that mouth thing but I think the picture is good. Fatima: Worst photo of Fatima I have ever seen. Those cheekbones are set way to high to make her look like she has a big jaw.
    The real queen is Anya! Whitney sucks and she's fake! Anya is the real Winner!
    My friend is Ellie. She is funny and Smart.

Hey. I got some news. Whitney Thompson is now known as a notable plus size model in North America. I just read this a couple of minutes ago. I also think that she looks alot like Crystal Renn. Some people were wondering her body status and she is 5'10, 150+ pounds (because is stated she is 72kg) which ranges around 150 and a little more. and she is a size 10. She will be the second plus size model to ever have a billboard in Time Square. The first ever was Natalie Laughlin. This is what I have right now. I also read that Heatherette, Jean Paul Gautier and Versace use full figured models so Whitney is in luck to do High Fashion shows. Yay!

FORT Fogey

The lighting in Whitney's and Anya's photos is wrong--much too bright. In Whitney's case, however, it helped to slim down her cheeks and add drama. She is focused in the right spot to show off her eyelashes, so she did a good job with finding the right angle, but I'm not a fan of her expression, which to me says "startled." She's pretty, though.

In Anya's case, she found the light, but it creates a huge shadow under her nose, which emphasizes its size. I do like her overall expression more than Whitney's (I really don't get "dumb" from this at all), even if she didn't work her angles properly for the light.

Fatima's is well lit, but her expression is wrong--it looks smug. Still, beautiful girl. I bet they lit properly for Fatima, who went first and then didn't adjust the lighting for the other two girls. Sloppy.

I don't get why everyone keeps using the word "stunning." None of these shots are stunningly beautiful--they're nice, but "stunning?" Come on.
    Last edited by ChicagoViewer; 05-15-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Anya - Pretty picture, nothing great.

Fatima - Best Picture, if we're talking eyelashes, this is the shot all around.

Whitney - Catching flies in her mouth.

Is it just me,no offense to the girl,but I think Anya looks like Snoopy or something!
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

Anya - Worst picture in history. Yeah, she looked somewhat stupid. (I agreed with Paulina)

Fatima - Looks alright, still beautiful.

Whitney - Stunning! She has the face of Covergirl. I love her opened mouth best.

FORT Regular

I adore Whitney's it's so... I'm actually speechless for once.
    I can see the dumb thing in Anya's but that's not why I don't like it that much, it's good but not great.
    Fatima's reminds me of Danielle's Covergirl ad a little bit, and a hint of Yaya's too, but less of that WOW factor.

Loved the concept of black and white, really works with the orange mascara and fonts, definetly the first Covergirl ads were I'm actually impressed with all three girls.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast