Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

I don't know where to put this, but there's a video on youtube, search for CWsource as the user name.

They interviewed most of the girls this cycle right after the finale of their opinions about the winner. It's good to see Lauren, Kat and Anya again.

Dax

Lauren needs to learn how to fake it.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3000102;
    Lauren needs to learn how to fake it.
    Yea, she clearly was unhappy about the winner, she made it clear in interviews that she hopes Whitney doesn't win haha.

Dax

I have some comments about the interview:

- I'm not bonded with Claire and her dark hair. I like her as a blond.

-Atalya, baby; Whitney is the first plus size model to win. She said the other plus size winners are not better than Whitney. She needs a top model ass whopping.

- Anya, my love, when you have hair that is almost white having black thick eyebrows is not a good idea. I still love how humble she was. And she can actually say Kat's name correctly. I mean, honestly if Anya can, Tyra can.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Although I do think that Anya should have won, if Anya hadn't been in the final 2 with her, Whitney would have been a pretty great winner. She's an excellent spokesmodel and is clear and articulate with her speech, and her Covergirl photo was amazing. Whitney's runway walk was a bit too bouncy but crushed Anya's. Last, Whitney is a great representation of a plus-sized model and is a great role model for the Seventeen and ANTM watcher demographic.

I would have been much happier if Anya did win, but Whitney definitely deserved her win, in my opinion.

FORT Fogey

Kat and Lauren gave me a good laugh. They were so clearly upset, it was actually really kind of funny.

I mean, they know her personally, so I'm not questioning their right to dislike her at all, but nevertheless, it was so clear they thought it was bogus.

Lauren doesn't need to fake it. I was hoping she would let loose some f-bombs about Whitney winning. Kata was very disappointed that Anya lost and Claire was very diplomatic.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3000160;
    - Anya, my love, when you have hair that is almost white having black thick eyebrows is not a good idea. I still love how humble she was. And she can actually say Kat's name correctly. I mean, honestly if Anya can, Tyra can.
    Anya during the show said that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2997912;
    Actually, the thing I don't understand is why people keep on thinking that they're looking for a supposed "high fashion girl" when they clearly weren't at all.

what are they looking for then?? because they are always critizising girls for being too commercial. So if they are not looking for somebody high-fashion, and obviously they don't want somebody commercial, im guessing they want somebody that can do both... ANYA. So they hate girls that are too commercial yet they choose Whitney. Yeah, makes total sense

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;3000034;
    I don't know where to put this, but there's a video on youtube, search for CWsource as the user name.

They interviewed most of the girls this cycle right after the finale of their opinions about the winner. It's good to see Lauren, Kat and Anya again.
    Lauren looked gorgeous