Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

I loved her paint shoot!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

I think Anya's falwed nose is what makes her extra special. She's gorgeous. I mean, I love this girl. She's really a great model! I know she'll have an amazing career ahead of her.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh.Can.Rawr;2999171;
    I think Anya's falwed nose is what makes her extra special. She's gorgeous. I mean, I love this girl. She's really a great model! I know she'll have an amazing career ahead of her.
    I completely agree, I think Anya and Fatima will both do fine. Especially in print, they are both extremely photogenic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamietxx2;2998977;
    You know what guys Ive just looked at the covergirl photographs again and I must say Fatimas is stunning it is pure covergirl and her eyes aren't too high. Also Anya comes in second I don't think she looks dumb i think she looks high fashion aswell as commercial appeal. But whitney, and I am a little upset about her winning but I REALLY don't like her covergirl photograph :S am i the only one? It just doesn't look covergirl its not like shes happy like the other girls and doesn't have that covergirl spark in the photograph. It just looks plain weird and Tyra says she sees a model and not actress i think its the complete opposite.

Ranking:

Photographs:
    1.Fatima
    2.Anya
    3.Whitney

Commercial:
    1.Anya
    2.Fatima
    3.Whitney (Way to ms america)

really!? I would actually switch both of those completely opposite....
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

If I only judged their performance based on last night show only, then I have to say Whitney won it fair and square although I love Anya so much. I liked her CV ad better than Anya's. And I loved her catwalk better than Anya's. Although she was bouncy like other people said, it's in no way she was amateur like Anya. Gosh, I cannot believe Anya's walk. What the heck was that!!! For Whitney, I kept checking out the clothes she was wearing because she rocked them all with her walk (in love with the pink dress especially). For Anya, I kept thinking why she was walking like a zombie. It was too amateur to win. How disappointing!

Was i the only one who didn't like the runway show?

and did anyone else think Whitney's pink dress and walk combined looked like Victoria Secret?

I thought Whitney's walk wasn't appropriate for the show. She made the dress look cheap.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Her walk was pretty awful, it was way too bouncy and rushed. Anya's walk wasn't that much better though, they were both pretty awful on the runway, but Anya was expected as one of her dresses was a bit constricting.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2999922;
    Her walk was pretty awful, it was way too bouncy and rushed. Anya's walk wasn't that much better though, they were both pretty awful on the runway, but Anya was expected as one of her dresses was a bit constricting.
    What do you expect though, plus-sizes are always going to be bouncy as they have the equipment to bounce.

Even though Anya's dress was restricting and she could've done so much better with it, I liked her walk.

The whole runway show was amazing and the fact that it was Versace! Like come on how many strings did Tyra have to pull to get that one?

Loved the finale right through to the end, which is unusual as finales for the last 4 Cycles have been a dud for me. Especially Cycle 9...

Dax

Her first walk was all kinds of bouncy and sexy which didn't fit the show at all. Her second one was fierce, sophisticated and super high fashion. I loved it and she looked amazing in the pink dress.

Anya for me started dull and then got even worse with the second dress. It was a shame because she looked amazing. I think Anya looked better than all of the other models in there. I knew Anya was going to screw that runway because Miss Jay never corrected Anya when she walked the first time. She criticized Anya but that was it... I'm mad at the cheap runway teaches this show has.

One thing, when Tyra was giving birth. Did she puke Whitney out?