Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by MissBelle;2997271;
    I wonder. . if they didn't want to make a ' What the heck~ ' winner. . why not have a Fatima and Whitney showdown. . I mean I <3 Anya, but I believe if she'd had made it to just the top 3 Whitney winning could have made a bit more sense. .

Even when they were going on comparing Whitney and Anya's pictures the only comments they made were. . Whitney is a pretty pretty, Anya is a high fashion pretty. . Whitney is blahblahblah, Anya is someone you'd want to buy the dress from '

I mean seriously. . I could've understood if Fatima lost it out to Whitney, but comparing Anya and Whitneys portfolios when Whitney had her mouth hanging open in many of her pictures. . I mean my gosh

Ooh well, congrats to her~

My thoughts exactly. Whitney vs. Anya makes no sense, Anya blows her out of the water, I didn't have favorites so just looking at those two was unfair to Whitney, she just couldn't keep up. It should have been a Fatima vs. Whitney which would have made Whitney look a bit better. Anya was too perfect not to win, and although I was spoiled, I went into the show not believing Whitney would win. After seeing the whole thing, I still don't.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;2998170;
    As far as I know, the only guarantees the winners have as far as the CG contract are for the season doing the "My Life..." commercials. That said, I didn't know Dani's done others than those.

That said, I remember somewhere here someone posting a Cover Girl ad of Caridee and possibly Dani wearing the CG glasses. They don't give the girls any of the big makeup campaigns like Queen Latifah and Drew Barrymore are doing right now.

Danielle and Caridee are the only two ANTM's so far that have had their contract renewed for Cover Girl. Saleshia's too new to know if her's has been renewed, Yoanna and Adrienne had other contracts (Yoanna - Sephoria cosmetics, Adrianne - and debate aside - Revlon), and the others the best I know they are no longer doing ads for CG.
    I read somewhere that Jaslene got hers renewed. But Dani was in a commercial with Tiuu K. and Queen Latifah. Jaslene was in a commercial that aired in Germany and in spanish.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Jaslene's was recently renewed. That IS True
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;2998177;
    My thoughts exactly. Whitney vs. Anya makes no sense, Anya blows her out of the water, I didn't have favorites so just looking at those two was unfair to Whitney, she just couldn't keep up. It should have been a Fatima vs. Whitney which would have made Whitney look a bit better. Anya was too perfect not to win, and although I was spoiled, I went into the show not believing Whitney would win. After seeing the whole thing, I still don't.
    You guys are missing the judges thought process. Never do the obvious, if they put Fatima vs Whitney it would be an easy ANTM wasnts a plus size model. I agreed with the comments of the judges,Whitney is a pretty pic while Anya is fierce pic. But there are other things weighing into the decision. The runaway, honestly Whitney waled tthat runway and wore the shyt out of that pink dress. Anya looked very uncomfortable. Finally, Anya on a commercial or trying to explain your product. Anya was sweet but you can't understand anything she says. She has the weirdest accent ever. So I must disagree and I think the judges once again has made the better choice. I am so excited that its a Plus Size too. But, I called it from episode one. Whiney for the win. Congrats to her!!!!

FORT Regular

well that was a f*cking disssappoinnntmennnt
    whitney's fat.

I can't even read all these posts about how amazing Whitney is.

It's saddening that a model with extreme potential and who is the most high fashion of the bunch doesn't win.

I think we are expecting too much from the show.
    I read spoilers but it just couldn't be.

I love Paulina.
    Even though she called Anya dumb, she knows what she is talking about.

Paulina is gonna be like Janice.
    The model she wants to win won't win.

And next cycle I'm just gonna choose my favorite after I realize who Nigel loves most so I won't be extremely disappointed.

And next cycle I'm just gonna choose my favorite after I realize who Nigel loves most so I won't be extremely disappointed.
    I think I will do that too
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Anya was one of best contestant the show ever had and they let some chick who can't even keep her mouth close in a picture to win, that's very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mushrooom;2998239;
    well that was a f*cking disssappoinnntmennnt
    whitney's fat.

What has to do with her weight? It is not issue. She won. And Anya and Fatima will have a beautiful career very soon or already. Anya is your favorite one, right? If she gains some weight, would you call her "fat" too? See, calling someone "fat" is uncall for... it's rude. Whitney is beautiful or not... that has nothing to do with her weight. Anya has somewhat flat nose but I find her nose is cute! All people do have different shapes, size, colors... etc. Who cares! Whitney won because the judges choosed her, not you. Whitney looks amazing in pink dress!

[QUOTE=Antypoo;2998242;] I love Paulina.
    Even though she called Anya dumb, she knows what she is talking about.
    QUOTE]

Paulina doesn't "called" her dumb, she said that picture (Anya's) LOOKED stupid.