Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998097;
    when do the other threads get unlocked because I want to post some more questions to Fatima and Anya before I go to sleep
    Usually midnight-ish/one. Cause that's usually when the post pics and stuff.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I just finished watching the show, and it wasn't as exciting as I expected a Versace show to be.
    I liked Anya, she was sweet and her commercial, the so-called Trainwreck wasn't too bad.I actually loved her picture....she looked really really beautiful there.
    Whitney's commercial seemed a little dull, but that pic was just stunning....she needs to do more like that.
    Fatima was pretty, but it was her time to go.

Whitney was way too bouncy for runway.I think her mantra is to be a little different and over-the-top in everything she does.And I don't mean it in a bad way.I think she wants to stand out and if it means being corny or catty or bouncy,so be it. ..I actually like that, because any kind of fame or recognition is good right?
    That being said, her walk WAS too bouncy, but atleast she stood out. Anya looked fierce, but she did tend to blend in with the other models on the runway.

Well Congratulations Whitney! Good for you and your persistence.It paid off!

And I really don't care too much for the accusations that Tyra fixed it or it was planned beforehand. As long as we get to see good models like Kate, Anya,Whitney, LAuren.....I'll keep tuning in!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

I checked out torrid's website but whitney seems to be too small for them.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Usually midnight-ish/one. Cause that's usually when the post pics and stuff.
    aww that sucks, because I will definetly be asleep by then, I have to take my ap test tomorrow.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

i just showed my mom the finale, and she was so ecstatic
    that whitney won, and i guess i got a deeper understanding
    for what it means for someone to really relate to the winner.

seeing how anya had gotten so many first call-outs, my mom
    thought she had it in the bag. but when tyra called whitney's
    name, her face lit up, and i felt happy that whitney could
    touch people's hearts just like she did with my mom's

& i could not agree more.
    anya looked absolutely amazing in her gown and make-up.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Yeah but the first plus size model of ANTM should get work there. I mean Torrid's deomgraphic is the same as ANTM's so I just see it making sense.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998105;
    aww that sucks, because I will definetly be asleep by then, I have to take my ap test tomorrow.
    Eww I hate AP tests! Which one are you taking!?!?!

Enjoy your winners curse Whitney.
    While Anya gets rich.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2998111;
    Eww I hate AP tests! Which one are you taking!?!?!
    world history, it's my first one im taking because thats the only ap class we are allowed to take during sophomore year. I would have studied today, but ANTM was on and the Fiercee awards, I just couldnt miss it.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2998103;
    I checked out torrid's website but whitney seems to be too small for them.
    That girl in the purple dress looked closest. I like the fact that she is a more realistic size (what did trya say it was called? I know she said not plus-sized). I would love to have a middle range to challenge designers.

I wish the would have models that were shorter, for selfish reasons. I usually laugh hysterically when I try on some clothes that I have seen in magazines. They may be a size 2, but honey, the waist of most of the pants go up to my breasts. And the shirts are dresses.