Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998077;
    she was skinny.
    and she was like: "growing up i struggle, etc. etc." so are all those just made up so that she can be as inspirational as toccara? She WAS on the covers of magazine and did some modeling works. I am now okay with her winning this but I just don't see why she need to say those things.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I thought she was talking about how she was made fun of because of her weight.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2998080;
    That may have been years ago when she was skinny
    She was thinner. Not skinny. At least not model skinny.

Maybe she had an eating disorder? But I think it would've been exploited for the show. I bet she had weight problems before the show.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2997988;
    don't forget a billboard in Times Square. And is that Torrid calling Whitney right now or is it Lane Bryant????
    Dude... you just named to of my favorite stores... I would LOVE to see Whitney's picture on advertisements for them! It would make me want to shop there even more than I already do.

I was finally happy with the final two for once! I would have been happy if either girl won, really. But being a plus size chick myself, I was super happy to see Whitney win My only gripe is... size 10 is not a real plus size! Fashion "plus-size" yes... but not real life. The smallest size Lane Bryant has is a 14. And Whitney ROCKED that runway! I liked the pink dress on her so much! If I were a girly girl, I would so want it. She was like Aphrodite in it.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2998060;
    i hugely disagree, anya's walk was so fierce. it was the best walk antm had for high fashion. i loved it. it was better than saleisha's. it was just right for high fashion. i love it i love it i love it. better than jaslene, natasha, melrose, caridee, even dani and joanie. i lOve anya's walk its so fierce.
    She looked STUNNING in those dresses but she just didn't deliver. Her walk to me wasn't very HF. It was just so stiff.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Yeah maybe thats why she decided to be a plus size because she probably couldnt handle being model skinny.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2998090;
    Dude... you just named to of my favorite stores... I would LOVE to see Whitney's picture on advertisements for them! It would make me want to shop there even more than I already do.

I was finally happy with the final two for once! I would have been happy if either girl won, really. But being a plus size chick myself, I was super happy to see Whitney win My only gripe is... size 10 is not a real plus size! Fashion "plus-size" yes... but not real life. The smallest size Lane Bryant has is a 14. And Whitney ROCKED that runway! I liked the pink dress on her so much! If I were a girly girl, I would so want it. She was like Aphrodite in it.
    If I was a girl they would be my favorite stores too! lol. I can see her in those fierce Torrid ads! That would be awesome!

when do the other threads get unlocked because I want to post some more questions to Fatima and Anya before I go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2998090;

agree! she looks great on that pink dress and her bouncy walk actually fits that outfit.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."