Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998046;
    Yeah I really did cry, it was just so sad. Because you could tell she wanted it so much, and I wanted it so much for her. I was just crying even after she left. I must get over the Fatima loss. I was also surprised she didn't cry, she left as a good loser. But she's still a winner to me.
    nope, she's clearly not a loser, you know it right.. She's the 2nd runner up..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2998053;
    Well of course if your favorite contestant doesn't win you will think the show is stupid. (Not saying you but in general)

And I have to disagree with you about Anya's walk in the final show. It looked very stiff and constricted. Yeah Whit's was bouncy but it worked for Versace and the dresses she was given. I love Anya because she made me laugh when she talked.

Whitney did get some negatives during deliberation. I was happy it took longer than last cycle. I only wish tney would go through their whole portfolio like they used to but oh well.
    i hugely disagree, anya's walk was so fierce. it was the best walk antm had for high fashion. i loved it. it was better than saleisha's. it was just right for high fashion. i love it i love it i love it. better than jaslene, natasha, melrose, caridee, even dani and joanie. i lOve anya's walk its so fierce.

FORT Newbie

I hate sounding cheesy, but that speech that Whitney gave regarding growing up and how different she felt..I related and it brought me to tears...
    I love her and I am glad she won...she is my inspiration...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998034;
    Also didn't tyra say before fatima left, that the versace lady already chose the designs the two girls would wear. did that mean tyra already planned fatima to leave?
    She picked the designs they would wear. I'm sure they had dresses pulled for all three girls ahead of time. It would not take that much more work to pull two more. The two girls --- whoever they were --- would wear the dresses.

The commercials, all three of them had better ones than what Tyra chose, especially Fatima. I didnt see her struggle with saying her lines when she was with Mr. Jay. And Im sorry I dont get the appeal of Whitney or Anya's covergirl picture, whit's mouth looks weird, but I guess I need a better look. But I loved Fatima's picture. And where was Mr. Jay at the final deliberation?
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

i thought whitney used to be skinny from her pre-show photos?
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2998037;
    Oh my God, this was one of the stupidest Winner ever.

1) okay, the covergirl commercial anya was FIERCE hands down. it was sweet, pure, innocent, and COVERGIRL
    and her picture was gorgeous, i don't know what the hell paulina is talking about. tyra you go girl on this one. its gorgeous and better than whitneys and fatimas. it looks sophisicated and beautiful and not too commercial. its so stunning.

2) okay her runway was off the chart. it was FIERCE girl. she looked like melrose mixed with Ann Cycle 3. she looks flawless. i thought he walk was gorgeous and high fashion. in the end of the runway i can see pictures after pictures. she is so fierce.
    Whitney's walk was not HIGH FASHION at all. it was bouncy and weird. i mean it was just what the hell are you doing. it was like a charity runway show the way whitney walked. not high fashion
    1. Anya's commercial was garbage. I couldn't understand what she was saying and she was posing with each word she said. She didn't get through it at all! Not even close. It just goes to show that Anya can do no wrong in the eyes of some people and especially the judges!

2. Her runway was not strong and she looked blank the entire time! I wanted to shake her and say, "Hello! Its the Finale of ANTM! Liven it up a bit!"

I will say that Anya looked amazing in her gown!

I'm so happy for Whitney! And I bet she will feel so much revenge when all the viewers that have been calling her fat throughout the entire cycle have to stare at her big, round, beautiful face smiling at them as they buy makeup from the company that she represents so that they can try and look just like her!

i'm so glad that Whitney won... Whohooo!!! Whitney is better than Saleisha. No doubt about it.
    >>>Its time for a Plus-sized Winner!!!
    >>>Whitney is fierce
    >>>KatAnya is better

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2998067;
    i thought whitney used to be skinny from her pre-show photos?
    she was skinny.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2998077;
    she was skinny.
    That may have been years ago when she was skinny