Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ****SPOILERS ****

wow. whitney is fat hate her. anya should have won

i'm sad anya didn't win. i did love whitney's covergirl photo though, but i thought she looked like a fool on the runway. she swung her arms way too much, but of course the panel interpreted that as having presence. i guess i'm happy for her though.
    Australia's Next Top Model 2008 all summer long!

Dax

I'm not mad Anya lost because at the end Whitney destroyed Anya in that runway. She was flawless.

My only problem is that I prefer a girl that does amazing all the time than a girl that comes to light in the final performances. It was like Naima.

I know the walk gave Whitney the edge and I'm really proud of Whitney.

I know both will have an amazing career.

FORT Newbie

Yea we all know the best girl never wiins!!
    Whitney is way worser than Saleshia

Wow, did anyone else see Whitney's other makeover shots in the ending? Those were GORGEOUS I don't get why they didn't choose those ones. I cried when Whitney won. She is divinely gorgeous. Her walk = Fabulous. Her CoverGirl shot = Amazing. Whitney herself = Breathtaking.

I am sad to see Anya so broken up about it though

Oh man.. Anya got a first call out again and still didnt win ?

What was her speech at the end like guys? did she cry? Was she happy to whitney or did she look devastated.

What did whitney say as her end speech and how did the judges justify whitney winning??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer i need to know lol
    Roman Castle - Anya
    Movie Stars - Anya
    Covergirl Commercial- Anya
    Covergirl Photograph- Fatima
    And guess who wins....

all whitney does in her walk is swing her arms out and suck in her mouth to bring fierceness.

i rather have anya's walk which is high fashion and not as a commanding presence. high fashion is all about that type of walk, whitney can probably walk for some lame designer. no wonder go sees were in new york. HAHAHA.

im glad anya got final 2, but so depressed she didn't win. what the hell?

like the best call outs and best photos never in bottom 2. and the judges call her stupid? HAHAHA. anya would blow their butts off and whitney was the wrong choice. whitney should have taken saleisha's undeserving spot. shoot

in my opinion, BEST CYCLE EVER

when anya got called first, my heart jumped. she avoided the bottom two since day
    one, and she really deserved to get this far. despite whitney being in the bottom 2
    four times, i think she proved to the judges that she can keep her chin up longer.

the versace runway show was probably the best show ever.
    anya looked ridiculously high fashion & that girl in the red was working it.

but anyways,

i'm so proud of anya, and i'm ready for her to start her career in modeling.
    i know she's going to make it big. i got over the fact that i didn't want whitney
    to win, but i'm very happy for her. she really wanted it, and she got her wish.

cycle 10 WASN'T a complete disaster.
    ready for cycle 11?
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Fatima couldn't take direction if it hit her upside the head, Anya couldn't cat-walk and has a nose like a potato, Whitney has the commercial look, can work couture, can walk, can take direction, and even if her performance is kinda fake, its at least a performance that an english speaking person can understand... plus you can tone down the fakeness into a model performance, but you cant tone up or down what ain't there to begin with

Congrats Whit! Finally a Beautiful Girl Wins based on a total package and not her dress size.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

I'm thrilled Whitney won. It's about time a full-figured girl won! With all the talk from Tyra over the seasons about her support for plus-sized models, it's about time one of them won! I'm sure all the past plus-size ANTM contestants were very happy it finally happened -- I know I am.

I just wish TBTB could touch up the roots on the girls before the final ep is shot.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher