Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: CW Network 2008 Upfronts - Arrivals

Re: CW Network 2008 Upfronts - Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by loowee;2995004;
    Oh! It looks like Fatima has been gaining weight ... A LOT!!...I mean .... look at her boobs!
    Yeah! She does look a tad bigger than on the show. Maybe she's trying to turn herself into a full-figured like some conspiracy theorized about Whitney .

Joke aside she's still stunning. I like the short hair actually. Gives her a edgy look.

I'm sorry but I really think that Whitney has lost weight. She doesn't even look plus-size!! Ugh!! A plus size winning is fine, but a plus sized who's gonna start losing her bottylishiousness (whatever) right after the show is NOT ok. You're a beautiful plus-sized model! be proud of it!! Isn't she the one talking smack about the skinny girls? Dont become one you too!!!

In my opinion (I saw some of her pre-show work, when she was skinny) she looks much better as a plus-sized model. And she HAS been losing weight.

I don't like Fatima's new do. Anya looks flawless!! Tyra is becoming a plus-sized model herself. Whit looks awesome! But she shouldn't tan so much, i mean, I love going to the beach and tanning under the sun (I think a little too much) but Im not trying to be a role-model for young girls like Whitney is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3003692;
    Part 2

ok so is the pete wentz looking guy lauren's bf? i know the asian guy in the back is claire's husband.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Fatima has breasts. 0.0
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Wow, you guys are right, Fatima is gaining weight... but in a good way. Her body looks much better then before!
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

maybe the antm cameras have ultra filters.,., they all look gorgeous on the show.., here they all look untidy and disheveled
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;3004587;
    ok so is the pete wentz looking guy lauren's bf? i know the asian guy in the back is claire's husband.
    yes ... he's short .............. than lauren ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;3004466;
    she a black girl from africa, not a black girl in america. i dont think they was wearing hair weaves and anti-frizz oil back in the shack where she said she was raised. hell i dont even think she owned a flat iron in her life since she said they had no electricity growing up.

i think tyra was trying to "westernize" fatima. in doing that, tyra can feel better about her $2,000 weaves. money which can be used to feed hungry people in fatima's old village.
    umm. Fatima has been in the States since she was a girl! Its not like she arrived yesterday.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567