Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the part of you LOVE of ANTM ?

Re: What's the part of you LOVE of ANTM ?

Photoshoots. I especially love hearing Jay critique them during/after the shoots ("Girl, what were you doin'?", "Work it, bitch!"...)
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaTher;2987879;
    Seeing your favourite ACE at everything.
    I love this too. I remember already loving Brittany C8 but when the makeover episode arrived and she got her then-good hair and she won the challenge and aced the photoshoot and got first call-out, I was practically glowing by the end.

Same with AJ and her runway episode too and Danielle winning.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

the call out is my favorite part.

I like tha fact that ANTM give different types of girls a chance (to at least appear in the show. Like "plus-sized" models. I'm latina so I have the hips and the big booty and even at my skinniest I would be considered a plus sized because I can't get rid of the booty If I got to weigh 120 lbs I would look dead. So I like the fact that they give girls like me a chance. Because, let's face it. The modeling inustry is not crazy about so-called plus size models.

Hehe, I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, even if I had the talent to be a model, I'm still too short But yeah, basically the fact that they give girls like Lauren (the edgy awkward girl) Heather (aspergers) Tiffany (ghetto fabulous) and all the plus sized models (even if none of these girls have won) a chance.

And in the show itself I like the final run-way, it's my favorite part of every season.

I love watching the photoshoots and the end results! Even people who hate ANTM watch the show for the photoshoots/pics. I also love the final runway! It is always so ferosh! Well not Cycle Seven it was weird. But like Cycle Two, Four, Five, and Eight all had awesome runway shows! I just like it when they have normal runways not retarded shiz like Cycle Six and Seven, and Nine.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2990636;
    I also love the final runway! It is always so ferosh! Well not Cycle Seven it was weird. But like Cycle Two, Four, Five, and Eight all had awesome runway shows!
    I agree, I hated Cycle 7's finale runway show. Didn't care too much for Cycle 5 or 9, either, they were pretty boring.

I LOVED Cycle 4's though... Naima was fierce! :nono Cycle 6 was pretty awesome too.
    2003-2008.

The background music used in the show are always something to look forward to. I don't know why they're just so uplifting.

i obviously love and sooooo inspired by some of ANTM shots...
    also i learn something from tyra and some ANTM contestants quotes.

i love the part of the girl winning ANTM (not mentioning saleisha's winning), its just so great to see their journey until finally make it to the top (especially jaslene )
    anti-nigel

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2988932;
    the call out is my favorite part.
    I memorized it already...

Tyra: "[numbers of girl left] beautiful young ladies stand before me. But I only have [numbers of girl left - 1] photos in hands. And these photos represent the girl that still on the running towards becoming America's next... [pause] top.. [pause] model. The first name I'm going to call is.."

[and the till the bottom two]

"Will [one girl] and [another girl] please step forward? The two of you stand before me for a very different reason. [tyra preaching for about 3-5 minutes]"

"the next name that i'm going to call is... [one lucky girl]"

[one lucky girl]: *sobbing and thanking tyra*

tyra: "you still on the running towards becoming America's next top model"
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2991061;
    I memorized it already...

Tyra: "[numbers of girl left] beautiful young ladies stand before me. But I only have [numbers of girl left - 1] photos in hands. And these photos represent the girl that still on the running towards becoming America's next... [pause] top.. [pause] model. The first name I'm going to call is.."

[and the till the bottom two]

"Will [one girl] and [another girl] please step forward? The two of you stand before me for a very different reason. [tyra preaching for about 3-5 minutes]"

"the next name that i'm going to call is... [one lucky girl]"

[one lucky girl]: *sobbing and thanking tyra*

tyra: "you still on the running towards becoming America's next top model"
    good memory, do you remember when tyra got angry & screamed out to tifanny? the cycle 4 huge drama tragedy??
    anti-nigel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast