Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The FORT-ANTM glossary of terms.

Re: The FORT-ANTM glossary of terms.

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2987706;
    I think Claire and Lauren should be in the list too. Or they ended up in the bottom two.
    I fixed it, but I dont remember her dissing Claire.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by flavor;2987708;
    whitney-claire-lauren = will talk something negative about their enemy in front of them
    Whitney, Claire, Lauren = 3 monkeys
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2987709;
    I fixed it, but I dont remember her dissing Claire.
    Oops, sorry, I was thinking about Dom's fight with Claire (the alarm clock incident one)
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

haha this is a hot and funny thread!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Being in the bottom 2 (v.) - The best feeling in the world. Recommended experience.
    2003-2008.

stripping v. - not an act of modeling

ANTM (n.) - A college, where a lot of the kids use the ANTM Honey and Banana facemask (see below).

ANTM Honey and Banana facemask (n.) - Contains folic acid and Vitamin C, which are very good in cleaning out your pores; can't be worn outside because of "flies and stuff"; not for Halloween; bananas come straight from the hills of Crocus (exact location not exactly known, but famous for their good bananas); created by Kyle herself, from hours slaving away in the kitchen; prevents blemishes and breakouts; firming, so it makes you feel tight; can be put on your bums and your breasts; possibly also contains "cucumbers and tomatoes and oatmeal and all that stuff", or "just tomato" according to Lisa (Cycle 5)...

Wow, selling that ANTM facemask was a fun challenge!
    2003-2008.

Cousin It (n.) - Almost the same as Lisa (Cycle 5); has a secret but doesn't have to tell her. A giant bush.
    2003-2008.

cookie (n.) - something that you have to eat when you have to calm down and take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2987742;
    ANTM (n.) - A college, where a lot of the kids use the ANTM Honey and Banana facemask (see below).

ANTM Honey and Banana facemask (n.) - Contains folic acid and Vitamin C, which are very good in cleaning out your pores; can't be worn outside because of "flies and stuff"; not for Halloween; bananas come straight from the hills of Crocus (exact location not exactly known, but famous for their good bananas); created by Kyle herself, from hours slaving away in the kitchen; prevents blemishes and breakouts; firming, so it makes you feel tight; can be put on your bums and your breasts; possibly also contains "cucumbers and tomatoes and oatmeal and all that stuff", or "just tomato" according to Lisa (Cycle 5)...

Wow, selling that ANTM facemask was a fun challenge!
    Tickety, having a little fun here making all these definitions, aren't you? I don't blame you, this is such a fun thread.

"Calm down. This is the crazy scene." - One of the most ironic things you can say to a girl right before she goes out and acts crazily (is that a word? ) on the runway.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet