Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Cycle Had The Best Cast?

What Cycle Had The Best Cast?

i know we all have our favorites in each cycle, but which cast of girls was collectively the best in pictures, personality, and looks?? i was wondering because everyone is always comparing cycles and i thought there should be a thread about it.

my personal opinion
    is that cycle 1 had the best personalities
    cycle 7 i think had the best collective portfolios
    and cycle 9 had a good majority of pretty girls.
    My ANTM: Adrianne, April, Norelle, Brittany, Jayla, Sara, AJ, Jael, Jenah, Whitney
    C10's Weekly Best Pictures
    Week 1 - Kim, Makeover - Fatima, Week 2 - Marvita, Week 3 - Lauren, Week 4 - Anya, Week 5 - Kata, Week 6 - Whitney, Week 7 - Lauren, Week 8 - Whitney, Week 9 - Fatima, Week 10 - Whitney, Finale ?

Re: What Cycle Had The Best Cast?

I think Cycle 9 had the best cast. The elimination order was horrible, but it had the tallest, youngest, most photogenic cast. Cycle 6 does come in a close second.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Cycle ten by a mile....... anya, fatima, kata, Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2979265;
    I think Cycle 9 had the best cast. The elimination order was horrible, but it had the tallest, youngest, most photogenic cast. Cycle 6 does come in a close second.
    I have to agree with emynndajl. Cycle 9 overall had the best cast and cycle 6 came in second (largely because Sara(C6) and Mollie Sue threw the overall statistical curve in C6`s favor. Actually now that I think about it the variance within C6 was intense with Sara and Mollie Sue having very strong favorables and Jade being a total disaster. C9 in contrast had much less internal variance in quality.).
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

CYCLE 7!!! All of the girls were beautoful in their own way, and each one them were great. Cycle 9 comes in second, followed by Cycle 3.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2979265;
    I agree. Cycle 9 had the most modeling potential.

In second, cycle 5. I also think it's great: the prettiest and with the best personalities. The most entertaniment.

In third, Cycle 6. all very modelesque But I didn't liked cycle 6 that much because the girls had calm personalities...

i agree with cycle 9 .. cycle 10 wasn't bad ..maybe just 2 or 3 people spoil it ..
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-08-2008 at 09:17 PM.
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

Cycle 9's only downers were Janet (even though she did take some good shots), Ambreal, and Saleisha. Bianca would make that list if she wasn't so successful post show.

Cycle 10's downers are Atalya, Amis, Stacy Ann, Fatima, Whitney, and Dominique. The modelesque girls make up for those downers though.

Cycle 6 had some great girls except for Sara, Gina, Brooke, and Wendy.

FORT Fogey

at Fatima being a downer...

Anyways, undoubtedly Cycle 10. Huge mix up of girls of all ethnicities and Backgrounds. Even the bad ones like Atalya, Allison and maybe Marvita are pretty interesting and took a good shot.

FORT Fogey

Fatima has about three good shots in her portfolio, a crappy walk, bad skin, and a snobby personality, IMO. To me, she makes for a damn good downer.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast