Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Cycle Had The Best Cast?

Re: What Cycle Had The Best Cast?

Wiest, I agree with your opinions above. Particularly the bit about the C3 top six, all were fantastic in some way.

mayukhers112, I loved Brooke, she was so grogeous to me and her body is one of the best in ANTM. But a lot of her photos were flat, I thought. Although I will say that her krumping photo is one of my very favourite from that cycle, it's so raw and full of power. And I still think model Taryn Davidson looks like a younger, polished version of her.
    I agree with LedZepForever about Gina, she def. looked the part (did she ever) but she really had no clue what she was doing. Plus, I suspect she was casted because they were ready for an Asian winner and that's why they slogged her through the early rounds.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

Woah, I completely forgot about Brooke's resemblance to Taryn. Their head shape and lips are totally the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2988929;
    Wiest, I agree with your opinions above. Particularly the bit about the C3 top six, all were fantastic in some way.

mayukhers112, I loved Brooke, she was so grogeous to me and her body is one of the best in ANTM. But a lot of her photos were flat, I thought. Although I will say that her krumping photo is one of my very favourite from that cycle, it's so raw and full of power. And I still think model Taryn Davidson looks like a younger, polished version of her.
    I agree with LedZepForever about Gina, she def. looked the part (did she ever) but she really had no clue what she was doing. Plus, I suspect she was casted because they were ready for an Asian winner and that's why they slogged her through the early rounds.
    The polished version is the key. Brooke may have looked really unusual and quirky, which is good for high fashion, but she really lacked an element of chic that you see in Vogue models. Even Amanda Laine, who mayukhers claimed Brooke looked like, was just much more polished and chic. Brooke looks almost too animalistic looking and not modelesque enough.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Almost too raw, yeah, but I find that part of her appeal.
    But I agree, with the right agency and coaching, she could've/can really develop into something.

Anyways, at least her body's ACE. Unlike others! *glares at Yoanna in the corner
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Cycle 9... great cast. Terrible winner.
    ANTMfantom's Fave Cycle 10 Shots:
    Hobo's:Kimberly; (Makeover):Dominique; Panties:Aimee; Beef:Lauren; Paint:Anya; Music:Kat; Aqua:Fatima; Plane:Kat; Couture:Dominique; B/W:Anya;

FORT Newbie

cycle 2 and cycle 9 (i miss heather...)

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2981994;
    I can never call Cycle 6 one of the best cycle because the girls were just way too old to start as new models.
    Sara Albert was only 22.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 05-12-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo correction
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fogey

22 is generally too old to start as a model.

I loved Brooke too. Stunning face, any of her pictures were really BAD.

Gina was a disaster, yes. But Brooke no.

Gina's bald excellent? It was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2988649;
    I think C3 had the best final six despite some height issues. The girls all eliminated before that point were mostly sub-par in my opinion though. All expendable. I agreed with every girl making it overseas who did. Unlike all of the other cycles where there are at least a couple that I felt didn't deserve that plane ticket.
    I agree. Cycle 5 too.