4. Dom
    A.J. STEWART !!
    JAYLA RUBINELLI !!
    CHANTAL JONES !!
    AMBREAL WILLIAMS !!

FORT Newbie

Re: Photoshoot Ten: Classic Movie Icons

Anya's is the best!

I'm not just saying that because Anya's my favourite. Fatima's was okay and Whitney's was okay, not really spectacular though.
    I don't think Dominique's is that bad, lol.

----*Jade Natasha Anya Katarzyna Heather Ebony Naima*----

FORT Fogey

I'm not impressed with Anya's so much. Her hair looks great, but her face is blank and not as beautiful as the other girls (excluding Dom). I think Whitney's photo is probably the best this cycle!

Katarzyna would have OWNED this shoot; her fine bone structure recalls classic silver sirens such as Gene Tierney, and she knows exactly how to pose for a shoot like this.

Even so, I think the pictures produced are about 78% good! Anya is clearly the most beautiful. I have to confess to liking Whit-Whit's shoot, even though I don't like her. Fatima doesn't look like a classic movie star, but she looks pretty, and I think even Dom of the Dead (good riddance, lady!) looks pretty striking.

Overall? Probably the best shoot of all cycles to date. Yeah, I said it.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

OMG on dom photo
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

FORT Fogey

Two guys together would have been far hotter than Dominique's photo.

To me, Anya had the clear best shot this week, and I usually don't love her that much. Whitney was a close second. I disagree with the judges assertion that it look like she wants to be caught--to me, the picture almost seems like the cameras walked in on her and the guy, and she's got this kind of, "fine a-holes, take your freakin' picture" attitude. Fatima is lucky that Dominique did so badly, because given her colossal advantage--50 frames AND the opportunity to check them--she really should have turned out the best shot.

The one thing I thought of after this photoshoot was maybe Nigel is a bad photographer/director. I mean if none of the girls seemed to get it, that reflects poorly on him. IMO Anya, was amazing that could be an ad right now. Whitney was blah, face good body bad. Fatima was pretty, like a covergirl, but that wasn't appropriate for this shoot. And Dom looked like she was a transexual hooker the guy just paid and they were off to his hotel room, WHHHEEEEEEEE

I love Anya's and Whitney's.

Fatima's to me is the worst. It's just cheese and snap.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Tyra->Anya->Whatever.

I think Anya looks absolutely stunning in this picture. I'm glad she got called first. And I know I'm in the minorities here, but I didn't think Dom deserved to go (don't get me wrong, i still hate the bitch) but this far along in the competittion, they should not only be looking at the latest photoshoot, but at the body of work too. And we all got to admit, Dominique WAS getting better. Her roman castle was the best that week. She just has an annoying personality. But all in all, i think she has a better body of work than at least one other model (whitney). I didn't think Fats deserved to be in the bottom 2 either, for the same reason as above: she had a bad pictue, but her body of work is 2nd best to Anya's, IMO. Whitney's picture was not that bad (except the fact that her DAMN MOUTH is open, like always.) But her body of work sucks compared to the rest of the girls. IMO she should've been eliminated this episode. She's just not up to par with the rest of the girls left.

Can you guys imagine how cool it would be if the final 4 would have been: Anya, Fats (or Aimee), Kat and Lauren?? *sigh* Tyra and her brain farts.