Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ten: Classic Movie Icons

Re: Photoshoot Ten: Classic Movie Icons

Quote Originally Posted by xTiFEh;2977302;
    I don't get what the fuss about Whitney's picture is..

She's just standing there, hugging the guy, and looking at the camera.
    IMO it looks like we are looking in on a private moment and she noticed. Like two starcrossed lovers in an old movie caught embracing!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dominique's picture is not that bad! FATIMA SHOULD HAVE LEFT!
    I CANT bELIEVE IT!
    dam! fatima looks so cheesy.
    i have a feeling that tyra is gonna make fatima the winner.
    because she looks like " her mentor " and stuff
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

fatima does not deserve to leave, she's has some really amazing photos and 3 first call outs that were well deserved. whereas dom just looks like a tranny all the time and took like 3 good shots.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

but i got to be honest dominique loooks like a man.
    i knew that she wouldn't win this thing in the first few episodes.
    tyra wouldn't want a person representing antm to be looking like a man,
    both of my fave are all out. ( KAT & DOM )
    so, i',m rooting for ANYA now!
    that fake whitney better not win.
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

FORT Newbie

Anya looks gorgeous~ I don't see why they made a big deal out of her supposedly lucking into her shot, to me she fits the mood. . she looks as if she just spotted a papparazi like whoa~ what's this guy doing taking my picture??

Whitney, I'll admit I think she's a very pretty girl. . her face is gorgeous in the picture, I think she could've pulled off a better pose though. . but to me it still fits what they were going for

Fatima, I don't know. . I am probably incredibly biased since I don't like her so much But I find her so out of place, the guy with her is totally like ew go away~ and she's smiling like a fool >_>

I honestly don't think that was Dom's best picture taken. . , but whether it was the best or not. . the girls face just cannot handle that much makeup, I think she does know her angles and things and knows how to work her face ( like in judging when they asked her to soften up her face, she pulled it off marvelously. . I was shocked~ ) I wasn't technically rooting for her, but if she had won I'd have seriously been looking forward to her MLAACG bits ooooh well~

Who else found Anya's ' I'm melting~ ' incredibly endearing(sp?)? and after her photoshoot when she so upset and things, I felt so badly for her. . I'm totally NOT rooting for her to win because I like her so much. . I want her to lose and go join a crazy good agency because god knows with her portfolio she'll have no trouble at all getting work without the taint of ANTM winner hanging over her. .

I want Anya to win too, she deserves it so much.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I can really see Whitney winning especially after today's episode. The winners redemption. I didn't think she would have a snowball's chance in hell but yah!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Newbie

Anya would be a GREAT improvement after Tootie. . so Tyra might just push her to win because of that. . and because shes incredibly talented, but whatevers. .

I almost believe that Whitney might win, so Tyra can finally have her 'plus size' winner. . though I've read no spoilers to dispell my delusional thoughts

Anya would deserve it though. . but I hope if she does win she just goes on to pursuing modeling, and doesn't get stuck in the reality tv biz
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-08-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2977321;
    fatima does not deserve to leave, she's has some really amazing photos and 3 first call outs that were well deserved. whereas dom just looks like a tranny all the time and took like 3 good shots.
    yeah, but atleast Dom's a funny tranny

IF DOm was the slightest bit more photogenic or feminine, I would root for her over Flats. She's never been in B2 ( as far as I can remember), she knows how to take direction and sorta knows her angles.If only she looked more like a woman....
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

my call out

1.Whitney -amazing
    2.Anya- amazing
    3.Fatima-horrible, one of the worst shots this cycle...its just cheesy, terrible
    4.Dominique- seriously its two men hugging....worst shot this cycle for sure...it's horrrrrible!
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4