Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ten: Classic Movie Icons

Re: Photoshoot Ten: Classic Movie Icons

Actually male models had a better performance...Anya was STUNNING she deserves to win, Whitney is gorgeous but not high fashion for me, she still reminds me Anna NIcole, Fatima wasted 50 extra frames...Dominique knows how to pose... but her face...she looked more masculine than him.
    Last edited by luizcr; 05-10-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Whitney looks like Anna Nicole in her good days and Anya looks like Madonna. Honestly this is my favorite final 3 in SO long. I don't care who wins cause they have all been my favorites early on. I just think Whitney is so gorgeous and I hated her based on pre-show pictures.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

I'm rewatching it and thinking that shot of Dom was probably the more FEMININE of them. And the photoshoot concept was conflicted. They said paparazzi shot and then said still life from a movie. Like, ?!?
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

^ I know. They need to get they shiz straight!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dax

Watching these male models make me want ANTM to do like Make Me a Supermodel. 7 guys and 7 girls for ANTM but I can't imagine a guy doing a Covergirl commercial.

But the guys did awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBelle;2977332;
    Who else found Anya's ' I'm melting~ ' incredibly endearing(sp?)? and after her photoshoot when she so upset and things, I felt so badly for her. . I'm totally NOT rooting for her to win because I like her so much. . I want her to lose and go join a crazy good agency because god knows with her portfolio she'll have no trouble at all getting work without the taint of ANTM winner hanging over her. .
    Exactly, MissBelle. That's what I've been saying for a while. I LOVE Anya, and I don't want her to win, for that same reason, same with Katarzyna. Because it's like a curse if you win. I love Whitney also, but I wouldn't mind that much if she won. I seriously have a feeling she's going to win. Fatima can't win, last cycle was a black girl, so it comes downs to Anya and Whitney [The two blondes again], with Tyra finally getting her plus-size girl.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;2986068;
    Exactly, MissBelle. That's what I've been saying for a while. I LOVE Anya, and I don't want her to win, for that same reason, same with Katarzyna. Because it's like a curse if you win. I love Whitney also, but I wouldn't mind that much if she won. I seriously have a feeling she's going to win. Fatima can't win, last cycle was a black girl, so it comes downs to Anya and Whitney [The two blondes again], with Tyra finally getting her plus-size girl.
    I don't think there is something as a "winners' curse", I just think some past winners have been weak. But Jaslene, Dani and Nicole got a great amount of work and they won, right?

Ok, this has been bothering me for some time so I have to get it out:

What the hell is with Tyra's hand?!?!?!? It looks bigger than her whole head!!!!!

Is it just me? is my dislike for Tyra so that I'm seeing her deformed? Please let me know if I need therapy or something...

FORT Regular

oh my gosh.
    anya. looks.
    im gonna die..THAT IS gorgeous!

the guy with dominique is hot !
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"