Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

I'm pretty stunned Whitney is still there. I liked her initially, but she's just so fake and lackluster compared to Anya and even Fatima at times. She's a really beautiful girl, though. I disagree with the belief that she's getting the winner's edit. You'd think that by tonight, she would've gotten some of the awesome comments that Anya ("potential to be great") and Fatima ("her picture looks like a CoverGirl), but no. Her best comment is that she has a good face.

Dominique kind of grew on me. I liked her, then was annoyed with her, and then by the end, I thought I understood her. She had too much confidence, but she worked hard and had a positive attitude. I loved her little candy comments to the camera. She was really entertaining, and Paulina was right that if she learned her angles, she could have an okay career.

Anya's still my favorite. She may get lost at times, but as shown by her picture tonight, she's got model in her bones. I like how when they were gossiping, all the sweet little Anya could offer was "she's always eating candy."
    Fatima would be a great opponent. I dislike her attitude, but she's got more potential than Whitney.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

They finally sent Dominique home! Should have happened a long time ago. She really did look like a tranny in her very last picture, plus she was annoying a he11. I think this is the weakest final three ever, I don't care for any of them. I also think this is the worst ANTM ever. Still, I think it will come down to Fatima and Anya with Anya winning it, for some reason the judges have liked her every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2977848;
    I'm pretty stunned Whitney is still there. I liked her initially, but she's just so fake and lackluster compared to Anya and even Fatima at times. She's a really beautiful girl, though. I disagree with the belief that she's getting the winner's edit. You'd think that by tonight, she would've gotten some of the awesome comments that Anya ("potential to be great") and Fatima ("her picture looks like a CoverGirl), but no. Her best comment is that she has a good face.

Dominique kind of grew on me. I liked her, then was annoyed with her, and then by the end, I thought I understood her. She had too much confidence, but she worked hard and had a positive attitude. I loved her little candy comments to the camera. She was really entertaining, and Paulina was right that if she learned her angles, she could have an okay career.

Anya's still my favorite. She may get lost at times, but as shown by her picture tonight, she's got model in her bones. I like how when they were gossiping, all the sweet little Anya could offer was "she's always eating candy."
    Fatima would be a great opponent. I dislike her attitude, but she's got more potential than Whitney.
    I totally agree with you! I didn't really like Domonique's attitude but now that oyu say it, i was just that she was overly confident. And that's not a bad thing in a modeling competition. I think Whit is so blah compared to the other girls. She should have gone home last night, not Dom. Although I think if Dom hadn't gone home last night, she would've gone after the CG shot.
    I think Anya should win. She deserves it. Nigel said she "lucked" into her beautiful picture last night, but that just shows tha she's a great model. Even if she just "lucked" into her shot, it was still one of her best ones so far (IMO).

I'm not a big fan of Fatima, but I think at this point she deserves to be in the final 2.

Oh, and can somebody give me a yes or no answer on wehter or not babycakes has said in the spoiler section who wins?? I want to know who gets eliminated after the CG shot, but not who wins. Thanks!!

I think the challenge this week was awesome. Its such a cool idea to have them learn to photograph.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

Why dont they have panel challenges this year?

And what happened to the "Who do you think has the most top model potential and who do you thiink has the least" question?

FORT Fogey

They will probably do it in the finale again, because they love to give the girls so many choices. Watch Fatima say Anya has the least potential just because she is insanely jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2978884;
    They will probably do it in the finale again, because they love to give the girls so many choices. Watch Fatima say Anya has the least potential just because she is insanely jealous.
    Ha I can so see Fatima doing that. Hopefully if that happens Anya will whip out the "if Gisele Bundchen was standing behind me I would say that she has the least potential because she is my biggest competition" Natasha-style.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

funny thing is that i can see fatima calling whitney out for having the least potential. haha.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fogey

And she would be right.