Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Can fatima hear and process information at the same time or is there some sort of disconnect?
    Seriously, they said 'in motion' and explained everything and she just goes into pose mode.
    hehehe, all I could do is watch how pissed and annoyed the male model was (and nigel!)

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2977231;
    yeah, today's was weird.....I still cannot cohese a paparazzi pic with the sorta stuff that JAy was saying...and I thought that stars get mad at paparazzi clicking away or atleast look surprised....in that context only Anya delivered....Whitney was doing the Come-hither look, Dom was average and Flatima was smiling insanely.
    Yeah they need to make up they minds! I love Anya's pic! Whit's is ferosh too! Flats was flat and when they got to Dom I was just like EW! Really loud. I was surprised she left on such a positive note.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2977237;
    Can fatima hear and process information at the same time or is there some sort of disconnect?
    Seriously, they said 'in motion' and explained everything and she just goes into pose mode.
    hehehe, all I could do is watch how pissed and annoyed the male model was (and nigel!)
    Nigel hates her! And that is the kiss of death for a contestant!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I just don't see how Anya could possibly loose to Whitney or Fatima. Anya has had an extremely similar run like Joanie (c6) had, but she didn't win. Anya better win, that's all I'm saying.

FORT Fan

is it just me or is fatima's hair 2 different colors, the top is more reddish than the bottom...

Tyra looked puffy tonight.
    & Paulina makes her look even worse... Tyra should give the show to paulina...we should start a petition.

The pattern is so obvious-- Joanie, Jenah, Kat.. all the amazing girls must be eliminated...who let them in this comp. anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2977249;
    Yeah they need to make up they minds! I love Anya's pic! Whit's is ferosh too! Flats was flat and when they got to Dom I was just like EW! Really loud. I was surprised she left on such a positive note.
    yeah poor Dom...I sorta miss her - she's the girl who's so crazy, she doesn't know she is....but somehow I came off today, thinking attitude and outlook wise, she's not so bad.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2977284;
    Tyra looked puffy tonight.
    & Paulina makes her look even worse... Tyra should give the show to paulina...we should start a petition.
    I'm down.

Paulina even mentioned it. And theres those rumors about Tyra leaving. Perfect opportunity.

FORT Fan

Kind of off topic, but what does "IMO" stand for?