Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Was I the only one that felt that the photo shoot had two different themes? One min. Mr. Jay is telling one girl to pretend it is a paparazzi pic then he tells one girl it is a still from a movie.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Antypoo;2977197;

Same thing happened to Jenah.
    Both my preshow favorites.

Don't do this to us Tyraaa.
    Absolutely, putting jenah into the top 2 would have made it ridiculous...she was obviously the best and it would be so clear that this is rigged (like anya and kat are the best...thats why they have to get them out!)

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2977205;
    YEah, 3 times each for both of them......Btw anyone notice how badly maintained Whitney's weave was....my old mop looks better.
    Also why does Flatima keep digging her nails....every single time the girls sit down for a chat, out comes the nail-digging...eww.

HAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2977198;
    I agree with your No. 1, 2 and 4. As for 3, I actually felt sorry for Fatima. I've done that "talk over someone because you are so eager to show them that you agree 100 percent and they are right" kind of thing. But she is my bottom of the top 3 right now. And both she and Whit need to watch their skin.

But for Flats, she looked supercilious, most of her shoot....she took direction horribly and did not come up with one shot in which she was doing what was asked of her.And hers IMO wasn't the kind of over-eager to impress issue, it was more like " yeah , I know what I am doing, lets get on with this"
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

i dont even notice that she digs into her nails. its just a bad habit, like dominique and whitney always eating
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Don't get me wrong, I think Whitney is pretty but anya is a much better model...the camera loves her.

whitney is commercial and they claim they are looking for high fashion every season but they never go with the high fashion girl/winner.

YEah, 3 times each for both of them......Btw anyone notice how badly maintained Whitney's weave was....my old mop looks better.
    Also why does Flatima keep digging her nails....every single time the girls sit down for a chat, out comes the nail-digging...eww.
    that was

da*n .. i really wish i can see Lauren or Kat .. or even Aimee doing this kind of photoshoot ...
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;2977217;
    that was

da*n .. i really wish i can see Lauren or Kat .. or even Aimee doing this kind of photoshoot ...
    Oh man. Same here.
    When Lauren is all dolled up. She is the prettiest girl there.
    Lauren, Kat, Aimee, Anya would have been a fabulous final 4.
    And all doing this photoshoot.
    Glam.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2977207;
    Was I the only one that felt that the photo shoot had two different themes? One min. Mr. Jay is telling one girl to pretend it is a paparazzi pic then he tells one girl it is a still from a movie.
    yeah, today's was weird.....I still cannot cohese a paparazzi pic with the sorta stuff that JAy was saying...and I thought that stars get mad at paparazzi clicking away or atleast look surprised....in that context only Anya delivered....Whitney was doing the Come-hither look, Dom was average and Flatima was smiling insanely.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Antypoo;2977226;
    Oh man. Same here.
    When Lauren is all dolled up. She is the prettiest girl there.
    Lauren, Kat, Aimee, Anya would have been a fabulous final 4.
    And all doing this photoshoot.
    Glam.

agree with it .. those 4 are fabulous !!
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"