Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;2977177;
    can someone please tell , who got the first called out .. ? how was their rank ?

i kinda sad that domanique go ..
    The callout was:
    Anya
    Whitney
    Fatima
    Dominique (eliminated)
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

^ thank you ..wow ..Anya .. she will win .. *hoping
    Last edited by nicfreakz; 05-08-2008 at 01:19 AM.
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Nickfreakz, the callout was:

1.Anya - the judges said she lucked into her pics, but I thought it was gorgeous!

2. Whitney - It was a great shot of her. She looked nice and genuine in panel, so I'm sorta leaning towards her now.

3. Fatima- Ugh....ugh...she looked good with makeup, but what's up with her skin....wash your face bitch! And she was arrogant at the start, didn't really listen in the photoshoot and also generally did the Jade variety of explanation in Panel ( a.k.a. - overexplaining unnecessarily)....she also looked unkempt.

4. Dominique- HOrrible photo.But she was actually sweet today - she has delusions of grandeur like Whitney and Flatima, but hers seems funnier. And her exit speech sorta won me over...I'm going to miss her goofiness and her super-optimism if nothing.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2977167;
    the photoshoot concept was so dumb and looked so cheap. tyra can't afford nice things anymore.
    Not really, they just werent over the top like previous cycles & I guess she used most of the budget on the the finale , because the run way looks so couture like.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

^ thank you for the explaination..Puffter .. the reason i still watch this cycle is Anya ...
    glad to hear she done the best out of those girls ...

so fatima was in the bottom 2 most right ?... along with whitney .. (i mean..in the top 3 ever)
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

I think (UNFORTUNATELY!!!) that the editing tonight showed whitney as second or first... I mean so much of it was positive and how great she is and how plus size is amazing for ANTM and all that jazz.
    You guys know that probably means anya has to be third because they cant put her in the final 2 against whitney if they have already decided she should win because anya would obviously blow her away.

yeah both fatima and whitney have been in the bottom 2, three times. none for anya, but I fear next week for her.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2977193;
    I think (UNFORTUNATELY!!!) that the editing tonight showed whitney as second or first... I mean so much of it was positive and how great she is and how plus size is amazing for ANTM and all that jazz.
    You guys know that probably means anya has to be third because they cant put her in the final 2 against whitney if they have already decided she should win because anya would obviously blow her away.

Same thing happened to Jenah.
    Both my preshow favorites.

Don't do this to us Tyraaa.

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2977184;
    Nickfreakz, the callout was:

1.Anya - the judges said she lucked into her pics, but I thought it was gorgeous!

2. Whitney - It was a great shot of her. She looked nice and genuine in panel, so I'm sorta leaning towards her now.

3. Fatima- Ugh....ugh...she looked good with makeup, but what's up with her skin....wash your face bitch! And she was arrogant at the start, didn't really listen in the photoshoot and also generally did the Jade variety of explanation in Panel ( a.k.a. - overexplaining unnecessarily)....she also looked unkempt.

4. Dominique- HOrrible photo.But she was actually sweet today - she has delusions of grandeur like Whitney and Flatima, but hers seems funnier. And her exit speech sorta won me over...I'm going to miss her goofiness and her super-optimism if nothing.
    I agree with your No. 1, 2 and 4. As for 3, I actually felt sorry for Fatima. I've done that "talk over someone because you are so eager to show them that you agree 100 percent and they are right" kind of thing. But she is my bottom of the top 3 right now. And both she and Whit need to watch their skin.

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;2977191;
    so fatima was in the bottom 2 most right ?... along with whitney .. (i mean..in the top 3 ever)
    YEah, 3 times each for both of them......Btw anyone notice how badly maintained Whitney's weave was....my old mop looks better.
    Also why does Flatima keep digging her nails....every single time the girls sit down for a chat, out comes the nail-digging...eww.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"