Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2977099;
    OMG those like looking back vids made it look like they died or something! It was retarded! I love how Dman was eating some chips and was all like I want a Snickers bar!
    I thought the same thing! I literally turned to my sister and said, "what, did she die or something?" It was kind of like the creepily funerary clip of Ebony's audition when she quit last season.

Go Whitney! She's my cover girl of the week every week! (except when its Fatima!)
    It totally makes sense that she be CGOTW. CW fans love Jasmine "Princess Bedhead" from Beauty and the Geek, so why not Whitney?!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I'm actually sad to see Dominique go. I mean I know she's a crazy tranny, but she handled it so well, and seemed so genuinely appreciative.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

It would have been sweet if the fashion show were on the Spanish Steps.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2977114;
    I thought the same thing! I literally turned to my sister and said, "what, did she die or something?" It was kind of like the creepily funerary clip of Ebony's audition when she quit last season.
    Yeah that was retarded as well! Tyra had to get the last word in! I was just like okay...Ebony didn't die.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

the photoshoot concept was so dumb and looked so cheap. tyra can't afford nice things anymore?

and I felt Fatima was just explaining herself to the judges when she said she nver had a boyfriend and didnt understand the concept. I dont think any of the girls understood it. dom's far away picture was scary, the closeup was too. I really didnt like anyone's photos. And Im starting to like Whitney again, thats a big suprise. But I still want Anya or Fatima to win.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I paid close attention to this ep this week. And the call out was right. But I did notice that Anya and Fatima seemed to get better direction than Whit and Dom. And uh, who was running the photo shoot. Did we even hear Nigel? JOKE. The movie camera comments were stupid. Just say, you are being caught when you don't want to be filmed. But don't block your face!

The eating comment was actually funny. Whit said that Dom eats even worse than she does. And all the girls were talking. The editing made it so obvious that they were the final 3.

Anya's voice is kinda irritating. But she seems so sweet. But not artificial, because she was talking a bit of smack about Dom as well. I do think she and Anya are friends. I think Anya would be friends with most people. But I see a connection between she and Whit.

Dom's exit was very classy.

They edited the final 3 very well. Not perfect, but not horrible.

I don't think Anya is that much above the other two, frankly. But so far she is the front runner. But then, I am balancing what the prize package is and what the role of the ANTM winner is.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

That's what Dman gets for praising Saleisha, elimination!

Actually I kinda miss her though, she was so positive about everything.

can someone please tell , who got the first called out .. ? how was their rank ?

i kinda sad that domanique go ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

1) Anya
    2) Whitney
    3) Fatima
    4) Dominique
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney