Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2976933;
    I know Fatima's picture will be better than Whitneys, and I can bet a limb her mouth was gaping, yet again.
    You're actually right about the gaping part. Her face actually was really stunning, but so was Fatima. Has she taken a single photo where she has her mouth closed besides the gladiator one?
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Fogey

Her jaw is jammed. UGH MY GOD

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2976958;
    Her jaw is jammed. UGH MY GOD
    Whitney herself has commented on the fact that they always choose photos with her mouth open.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2976948;
    Wow... Whitney was CGOTW?...
    I wonder how many times Tyra voted to make that happen.
    A lot of people actually like Whitney! And I don't think Tyra has anything to do with CGOTW. If she did why did Saleshia never win? Oh and how many times has Fatima won? And she bombed her photoshoot and pulled a Nnnena at panel.
    Last edited by labrowneyes; 05-07-2008 at 11:10 PM.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Fatima: There's a fine line between being competitive and just being disrespectful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

pot, this is kettle. you are both black.

And the Dominique/Saleisha thing... seriously, gold.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2977007;
    Fatima: There's a fine line between being competitive and just being disrespectful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

pot, this is kettle. you are both black.

And the Dominique/Saleisha thing... seriously, gold.
    I know! I wonder if they are like forced to like Saleshia. But knowing Domanique she probably did like Saleshia!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I rank this final three up there with cycle 4,6,7 and 8 - it's going to suck. Both Fats and Whitney are overrated and both of them suffer from Legendinmyownmindis. While Whitney may be beautiful and that's all she is. As for Fats, she blows and has no concept on what it takes to model.

Then there is Anya and she's in another league. If this was sports she would be a first round pick and the others would be in the 7th round. Her portfolio is one of the strongest and I don't think she every took a bad photo. The lowest callout for her was 7th in episode 3.

Next week should be interesting.

i'd lost passion in this cycle now ...
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Regular

Wow this episode was so full of laughs.

First off what was up with Whitneys speech the first 3 minutes of the episode. They go through her photoshoot and runway and her talking about how much she wants it and it ends with "America is ready for a plus sized model"

WHAT WAS THAT?

Dominique eating in bed having a bag full of snacks right next to her HAHA

Anyas photographing challenge reminded me of the recap episode where she was being a crazy photographer she's so cute.

My fave photo this week was as follows
    1)Anya-Even though she lucked into that photo it was DAMN good
    2) Whitney-First time I've been wowed by her picture. The eyes, the body everything worked. Well everything except the entire concept of being caught by the paparazzi but who cares it was a good photo
    3)Dominique- As tranny-licious as it was I think it was a good photo during the actual shoot I think she was the only that understood that it was supposed to be a moving shot and an "In the moment" photo.
    4)Fatima- I'm just so tired of her and her photos. I admit she had some great photos but this weeks was just a smile while holding onto some guy. Also with the excuses and during the shoot when Mr Jay asked her to be mad she did the whole bulldog teeth thing again.

Looking forward to the finale
    I kinda miss Dominique, she really wasnt THAT bad of a model and she actually came off charming towards the end. She was really goofy and seemed sweet. Looking at her portfolio thing at the end she has a pretty good portfolio. Some of her pictures werent that bad at all. I guess just her general appearance was what turned a lot of people off along with her attitude which I didnt think was that bad. I understand she got into fights but I dont hate her for it. I dont think shes as big a bitch as Fatima or Whitney.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM<3;2977089;
    Wow this episode was so full of laughs.

First off what was up with Whitneys speech the first 3 minutes of the episode. They go through her photoshoot and runway and her talking about how much she wants it and it ends with "America is ready for a plus sized model"

WHAT WAS THAT?

Dominique eating in bed having a bag full of snacks right next to her HAHA
    OMG those like looking back vids made it look like they died or something! It was retarded! I love how Dman was eating some chips and was all like I want a Snickers bar!