Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS for tonights show ONLY***

I have to disagree about this final three. It's extremely weak for me. Fatima's photos, for the most part, have been average except for her paint, Fuerzabruta, and Roman castle shots. Whitney's shots have been pretty terrible, IMO, too, except for her homeless, music, and celebrity shot.

Anya, on the other hand, has not taken a single bad photo. Go Anya!

Damn, I wish both Lauren and Kata were still around. I would of loved to see them in that B/W photoshoot.
    I completely agree. Lauren would have looked classy and Kat would have looked stunning.

we all know whitney wins with this edit. she gets the most air time. and katarzyna said this is the fatima and whitney show. both will probably be top 2 and anya will get a bull crap edit and be eliminated like jenah. probably cause her accent isn't "covergirl" whatever, anya is the best out of the top 3.

but i have to say, this season's top 3 is pretty fierce. but whitney should have been katarzyna or aimee.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2976595;
    we all know whitney wins with this edit. she gets the most air time. and katarzyna said this is the fatima and whitney show. both will probably be top 2 and anya will get a bull crap edit and be eliminated like jenah. probably cause her accent isn't "covergirl" whatever, anya is the best out of the top 3.

but i have to say, this season's top 3 is pretty fierce. but whitney should have been katarzyna or aimee.
    I just think that they get more air time because they have the most interesting commentary.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Anya: Stunning picture, it fit the concept of the photoshoot, but Nigel said it was produced by luck.

Whitney: Stunning picture, "The first picture that does her justice"- Paulina. Although it was a stunning photo, she looked a little stiff. And they had a little discussion as to whether or not she fit the concept of the photoshoot, because someone noted that she looked like she wanted to be photographed, but Tyra pointed out the fact that some celebrities are like that.

Fatima: Gorgeous photo, she looks the part. However, Nigel felt it was a great shot for CoverGirl, not what they were doing. The judges then noted that Fatima seems to not listen well and Nigel said he noticed on set that Fatima kind of over-talked Mr. Jay's comments.

Dominique: Okay, all I ever saw of her shot was the close-up. Seriously. haha. Anyways, as soon as they showed it, Paulina says "That's a transvestite. I'm sorry." That's all they really said. Basically, her portfolio is mixed with bad and good shots and that she doesnt always look like a model in person. I think this week, the mixture of her annoying eyebrow and her already strong features really messedit up for her.

HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2976607;
    I just think that they get more air time because they have the most interesting commentary.
    or it also means its a set up for her to win when she does not deserve it.

FORT Fogey

I'm shocked! Usually Tyra hates it when girls get a photo my luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2976644;
    or it also means its a set up for her to win when she does not deserve it.
    well but Saleisha didn't get a lot of airtime (THANKS GOD) and she didn't deserve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2976574;
    2nd strongest final three to date

the best final three were Jaslene, Natasha, and Renee (thats a tough one to beat)

is the next commercial in italian again?
    Tough to beat? Crazy, Old, Drag? No way.

Cycle one had a pretty great final three, IMO. So did Two. And Three. Everything past that though has had at least one big problem in it.

Oh and six was pretty decent too.

If the final three last cycle had been Victoria/Heather -> Chantal -> Jenah

THEN it would've been one of the best ALONG with this cycle. Cycle 6's final 3 was pretty darn awesome too

Hey.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.