Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

If The Spoilers Are True, The Finale 3 Are Anya,Fatima And Whitney.
    So I Made A Portfolio Comparison.

Pre Show:

Homless:

Makeover:

Intimates:

Meat Packing Industry:

Beauty Shots with Paint:

Music Genres:

Fuerzabruta:

Roman Castle Couture:
    Last edited by please_030; 05-04-2008 at 03:40 PM.

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3

Very impressive job! I am hoping it's time for the PLUS size model to win, although I really don't see why she is called that. I think she has a great body!
    SAWYER IS MY OCEANIC 7th

I have been trying to avoid spoilers all week, i knew I shouldnt have clicked this. I was hoping whitney was leaving this week.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

yeah, I think you need to put *contain spoiler* on the title because not everyone wants to know the final 3 before the next episode.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

WOW, Good job!

I think they all delivered in the Homeless & Fuerzabruta Shoots.

Why didn't you do the Airport?......Oops, I forgot Fatima didn't take a picture.....sorry...
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

i really think its a tossup of who's going to win.
    Fatima has improved the most out of everyone, and really has been rocking the photoshoots since the beauty shot. And I just love her Fuerzabruta and roman castle pictures, amazing. I think she'll do well at the commercial with memorizing her lines. And she has the covergirl smile.
    Anya has been consistently great, she has no bad photo, but i think she'll struggle at the commercial because of her accent.
    Whitney for me since after the music shot has been going downhill, and she seems "stuck" like tyra said. I think Dominique deserved to make it over whitney, she's actually been improving.

I really cant tell who's going to win, I want it to be either anya or fatima.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I'm placing my money on the table for Whitney. She would be a great winner!
    If Anya win's i'll be happy as well.
    Fatima is a B***H I don't like her. I would have prefered seeing Diminique in the F3! lol Seriously, Dominique has improved and acts hilarious now.
    She seems to act a little drunk at times! lol
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

Anya has had 3 first call outs, Fatima 3 too, but 2 bottom twos, and Whitney has 1 first call out and 3 bottom threes.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

I'm sensing Anya being in the bottom two with Dominique next episode.

Whitney could get called first these next 2 weeks, Anya could be in the bottom two, twice in a row. Fatima could be in the bottom 2 in the Final three (when getting eliminated,speculating) making Fatima have 3 bottom two appearences.

Anything is possible.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast