Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

^I agree with dominique and fatima but not for whitney.
    i can understand that her mimics can be rude to people, but this girl CANNOT talk without facial expressions
    but honestly between a cold/mean heart bitch and a mean girl/gossip girl bitch I prefer dominique
    no seriously between whitney and fatima? I'll say whitney

I find those arguments wholly unpersuasive, especially the racist one. Dominique was the idiot in that argument.

I guess standing up for yourself and not be ashamed of who you are is the height of bitchiness. Stirring the pot for no reason other than to upset other people or being too dumb to live is much better. Okay then.
    Last edited by Binah; 05-06-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: changed a "that" to a "than"

FORT Fogey

Funny enough. Whitney was talking smack about Katarzyna as well with Fatima
    She was talking smack about Fatima with Dominique
    She was talking smack about Dominique with Lauren and Claire
    She talks smack about Anya
    She talks smack about everyone but herself, the fact that Fatima is the one getting the edit doesn't mean Whitney is any better than her.
    She's childlish, which is even worse. When fighting with Dominique she was at the room with Claire and Lauren and she started talking about 'what'sherface' just to stirr a quarrel between Claire and Dominique. And Fatima called her out for stirring drama between Marvita and Aimee.
    She's so obnoxious and has this holier than thou attitude I cannot withstand.
    What was the problem about the girls dancing at the tables? according to miss pageantry they looked like sluts and she's better than that.

----> to the left.

It's just horrible that Whitney has talked smack like the rest of the girls. Just HORRIBLE!

FORT Fogey

What's to the left supposed to mean?...
    I'm just giving my opinion about Whitney and I don't intend to insult anyone but I am entitled to do so like everyone else.

I'm gonna make a list ( just because i'm bored too)
    1.Whitney talks smack about everyone- her kinda smack is annoying but the fact that she's so obviously trying to stand out and She cannot talk without facial expressions ( word Angkor!) makes me not dislike her so much.

2. Dominique's kinda smack is actually hilarious....like KAtarzyna said, she has a good heart underneath it all and she's just a loud Idiot IMO. She's not vindictive or spiteful....I mean Whitney in a confessional was constantly demeaning Dom and Dom didn't take offense or spite back even once....She's crazy and loopy, but definitely a better person than (look below)

3.Fatima - She's the one I loved and now totally DON"T. In all her confessionals, she's talking smack abt everyone....In the one where she's rolling her eyes at Lauren for "moaning about her (lauren's) bad CG commercial", I was all WTF, cos Everytime Flatima doesn't do well, she bitches and moans and generally ends up in tears. So somebody else shouldn't?
    Flats talks crap and makes fun of Anya's accent , when Anya's the only one who even bothered to tend to her when she was sick. She talks crap about KAtarzyna being sad and unnoticeable....Too bad Flats, she thought you were bizarre and didn't want to be around you, you're probably pis*ed off abt that.....
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Thanks for the great comparison photos.

Portfolio itself, I'd put it (surprised myself here): 1. Fatima 2. Anya 3. Whitney

Now with Seventeen mag as part of the prize, I think the order is 1. Anya 2. Whitney and 3. Fatima

Covergirl? 1. Whitney 2. Anya 3. Fatima

So I think of the final three, each has a different strength. I'd put Fatima as third place, simply because she doesn't fit the prize package as well and Tyra tends to like to mix up the look of her girls.

As for the winner? It depends. Anya has a much more pleasant edit. But Whit would be the first plus-size winner. Anya is more Seventeen, but Whit more Cover Girl.

I think it will come down to the runway, myself. If there is a dramatic edit in Whitney's personality, I'd lean toward her. If not, maybe Anya.

Whitney loves to roll her eyes when she looks at girls right?
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

I keep on seeing posts saying "if whitney wins, im done with ANTM"
    in that case I want her to win even more now
    the panel doesn't care how you act in the house
    (unless you go too far like bianca and saleisha did to heather)

whitney takes great pictures, deal with it
    i had to admit to myself that nicole(c5) did take a few beautiful pics
    why is it so hard to realize who true models are?
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2971993;
    I keep on seeing posts saying "if whitney wins, im done with ANTM"
    in that case I want her to win even more now
    the panel doesn't care how you act in the house
    (unless you go too far like bianca and saleisha did to heather)

whitney takes great pictures, deal with it
    i had to admit to myself that nicole(c5) did take a few beautiful pics
    why is it so hard to realize who true models are?
    I have no problem with her personality. However, and this may sound harsh, she's just a pretty fat girl. She's not a model.