Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

anya is the only one who didn't have any terrible picture..
    she should win !
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Newbie

For me Anya or Fatima would be good winning
    But not Whitney please not Whitney!
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.

Tyra really wants Whitney to win, I think its pretty obvious. Anya won't win because she's the best out of them all, and the best NEVER wins.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Those are great!
    I'm still in love with Whitney's meat shot
    ANTM: Katarzyna, Anya Aimee
    AI: David A, David C, David H, Brooke
    Survivor: Amanda, Ozzy, Eliza

Anya all the way!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

I want Anya to win, but I'm getting the feeling that Whitney's going to break the plus-size barrier. I'm okay with it - her personality is grating and her portfolio is really uneven, but as far as the plussies go, she has earned it.

Fatima is not going to win this - wayyyy too uneven.

Anya is definitely the winner(for me)...She has a great personality,a good walk,fantastic photos...And everybody likes her!!!The only problem is her accent(which can also makes her unique)...So,she deserves to be the winner!!!(Now,that Katarzyna left)-(Please,don't remind me this)If Tyra wants to be fair for once in her life,she must let her win!!!As for the rest of the girls they are not bad but not good enough for me...Fatima takes interesting photos and has the Iman look,but not something more...Specially,when she becomes a drama queen!!!Although,I agree that she must be at "Final 3"!!!Whitney is also interesting,even though I believe that it's unfair to be there...She has taken some pretty photos and has a spicy personality,but not something more,too!!!At first,I was excited that a plus-size model went so far but not anymore...She and Fatima are very competitive...And talking about competitive...Time for Dominique!!!I don't like her(but don't hate her) and I'm sure that someone else deserved to be at least in her place(Katarzyna,Lauren and Claire for example)...She is a little draq queen,however she is improving week to week!!!I agree that she is will go home!!!I hope Tyra will pick the right girl for the winner(Anya),because I worry that she won't!!!She and Katarzyna are the best(And we know that the best girls don't win...(It's obvious that Tyra prefers Whitney for an unknown reason(Why to keep her instead of Katarzyna?)So,I hope to see something different this time...Because,if Tyra decides to eliminate Anya,then "ANTM" has really become a joke!!!Go Anya(And Katarzyna)-(They must have been the "Final 2"!!!)
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-05-2008 at 03:51 PM.
    "ANTM" - Cycle 11

Here's what happen if this will be based during over-all performances:

Winner:
    Anya - overall she really IS the winner because of the best portfolio among the three. She is the most consistent and a week by week good photo. She also has a good walk but still... Katarzyna is the best walker this cycle. She has a very good personality but not that strong because it is in a gentle and sweet kind of way. what i'm worried about is her accent but we'll see...

Runner-up:
    Fatima - again she is the 2nd best because her latest shots are just beautiful. She is quite developing but isn't that much stated unlike DEMONique's performance which Tyra implies as 'developing'. Her walk improved and her personality is y'all know, cold bitch! but what's important is in panel and she does have a sweetness in panel. But i sort of wonder... how will they compare the pictures if Fatima is in the Final 2 if Fatima doesn't have the Jet Setters shot. Well, last cycle they just compared few shots. So we'll see.

2nd Runner-up:
    Whitney - Among the three, she has the weakest portfolio but among the whole cycle she is one of the bests. I like the open mouth thing but it depends on the person looking at it but i think its pretty but with the exception of the Paint Shot. Her personality was the high school bitch but in panel she really is in character. Her walk is good too. The thing that bothers me is her porfolio that's why she can wind up at this spot.

The result due to edits:
    Runner-up:
    Anya - she has the joanie-edit. it's the one with the best portfolio and really consistent, good personality and good walk but still ends as runner up.

Winner/2nd runner-up:
    Whitney/Fatima: I'm a bit puzzled with these two since they are both bitches but each has their own way of bitchiness. Fatima is the cold bitch and Whitney is the high school bitch so i don't know which will end up in the 2nd runner up or aka Bitch spot. but still i think Fatima will be the cycle's bitch and Whitney will win!

Here's what i think if you'll consider Tyra's i don't know... TYRAnny? and the spoilers and all the myspace and facebook issues and fade-away picture:

Whitney - I think Tyra wants a plus size to win this cycle cause its about time. I mean we already had the first African, first blonde, first latina, first mushrooom its not surprising to have a first plus size. I mean i think Tyra saved her butt over Katarzyna because her Roman Couture was dreadful and Katarzyna's was a little less dreadful. I mean why push a plus size to the final three when she'll not be the winner? There was also the spoiler that she gets 3rd but i don't know. The winner should be white and some says she has to end in e or a, right. i don't know. Also, the picture at the beach with Anya she looked like she took good care of her makeover. And if you look at the two of them, they looked so close that's why maybe they are the final two. And as for the message that her 1st call out didn't last long it maybe is something to confuse us of her not winning. IDK... Whitney for the win!

Anya - Someone said that she's the winner and i'm still not sure because i thougth i heard that she didn't win. Also, if you'll look at the picture, the one at the beach with Whitney, it didn't look like she's taking good care of her makeover. As i said, Whitney and her looked close at the picture so maybe they are final two. But there are spoilers going on that she is the winner and the winner is white and that the name ends with a or e. As for the magazine covers and spreads... it feels weird... i mean if she is the winner its really not allowed to take photoshoots and still.. she's not yet eliminated. And also there's the opening credits thing. She's first at the credits and it means she's runner up. we'll see...

Fatima - this is the only contestant who doesn't have that much spoiler and i don't know why. All i know is that she can't win because the last winner was black. But you know Tyra loves sob stories that's why she can win. But her quietness during the show airs bothers me. Maybe she's good at keeping her secret as winner. But i think its very foreshadowing if we'll depend in the fadeaway picture because she's at the center. It's weird. Another obvious winner. Tyra won't let that happen.

Pre-show = Fatima
    Homeless = Fatima
    Makeovers = Fatima
    Lingerie = Whitney
    Meat = Whitney
    Paint = Anya or Fatima
    Music = Whitney
    Fuerzabruta = Fatima
    Jet-setters = Anya
    Covergirl = Fatima
    Roman Castle = Fatima

OK, from my choices it looks like I dislike Anya, but I actually wouldn't mind if she won.

Third place IMO should go to Whitney because she has been incredibly inconsistent, has been in the bottom two too many times and she is intensely annoying. She always comes across to be quite bitchy, abrasive or fake (one of the very few things Tyra has been right about this cycle) in the way that she presents herself. She has a great body and face, but she only seems to have done well in the weeks where everyone does quite badly (lingerie and music for example).

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if either Fatima or Anya won, but I am rooting for Fatima.

Fatima is hands down the best model in the bunch. Her latest shots have been some of the best in the cycle. I usually can't stand people who are bitchy, but there is something about her that makes me, for some reason, not care at all when she makes comments about the others. I LOVE her, she is one of my favourite contestants ever.

Anya is probably more likely to win because she has more of what Covergirl wants, because we might as well face the fact that the winner has to be a good Covergirl (sigh). She is a nice girl, a role model, cute, bubbly. She has been consistently great - OK, her photos may not have been the best in the bunch in my eyes but all were at a very high standard. She has won lots of challenges, and also she is just adorable.

Pour conclure, I think Fatima should win, followed by Anya, followed by Whitney. Has it been definitely confirmed that Dominique goes next, though?
    My yes list for BNTM = Alex, Catherine, Charlotte.

I really want Anya to win but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Because she doesn't have sad story to be served to tyra and it's too good to be true if she wins.

I think Whitney is going to win. Tyra will think, when again will she got this kind of strong plus-size who doesn't lose the sparks through the competition, so she'll see this as the best opportunity to support her "So What?" campaign..

I hope my speculation isn't right, though.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."