Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

FORT Fogey

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

I wholeheartedly agree emynndajl. I want Anya to win, but part of me wishes Fatima was the one taking the crown.
    Anyone but Whitney should be amazing.
    Worst porfolio of the top 5

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2968470;
    And once again, just like last season, ITA with everything you say. Whitney has grown weak in the past couple of weeks. Her confidence that I saw early on has grown ito arrogance/cattiness, and she doesnt take the pictures to back it up. She could definately be miss america, but not a true top model.

The girl I'm pulling for is fatima, because she has gone through such an incredible journey, in many different ways. Photographically, she started out rough. She was mediocre. cHer recent pictures have been ethereal, like a dream. Her pictures early on, the Lingerie one in particular, were just like a young iman. No originality. Recently, shde has broken away from that look, and her pictures, her castle one in particular, show that she now knows herself. She is Fatima, a confident, striking model. Lastly, her journey here, on FORT has been an amazing one. She went from being loved by 99.99999% of people on here, pre-show, to being hated midway through the show by 99% of viewers, and now most people here can see the fatima that they fell in love with, before the drama, and all those un-important tnhings clouded our vision.

On the other hand, it is simply unfair to have anyone but Anya win. She has week to week delivered what I consider to be amongst ANTM's most stunning, professional portfolios, ala Jenah, Nik, Joanie, and Danielle. She wins challenges left to right. She has the passion, the drive, the ambition. She has the personality. She is a true sweetheart, especially when she was taking care of Fatima, and became fed up with the other girls' cattiness, and even though my personal fave may be Fatima, I think Fatima deserves second place, because Anya truly has what it takes, and I don't want to see her become another girl who was robbed of the title. She deserves to win.

In conclusion, an Anya/Fatima top 2 would be the best, right behind Cycle6. It would be very high fashion, both take stunning pictures, are deserving, and I could really picture them in NYFashion week, or modelling Haute Couture in Paris. True top models, with or without the title from this show.

I agree with everything you said. And I was watching cycle 7, and Tyra loves journeys. As long as Fatima or Anya wins I will be so happy.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

I am liking the comparisons, its actually big enough to see the details (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

I hate Fatima.
    I don't like Whitney.
    Anya must win, she has it easy.

FORT Regular

Homeless: 1. Anya / 2. Fatima / 3. Whitney
    Lingerie: 1. Anya / 2. Fatima / 3. Whitney
    Meat-packing: 1. Anya / 2. Whitney / 3. Fatima
    Paint: 1. Anya / 2. Fatima / 3. Whitney
    Music Genres: 1. Whitney / 2. Anya / 3. Fatima
    Fuerzabruta: 1. Fatima / 2. Anya / 3. Whitney
    Jet-setters: 1. Anya / 2. Whitney / 3. Fatima (obviously)
    Commercial: 1. Fatima / 2. Whitney / 3. Anya (I'm being generous to Whitney)
    Roman Castle Couture: 1. Fatima / 2. Anya / 3. Whitney

Total:
    Whitney = 22
    Fatima = 18
    Anya = 14
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

Pre-show: 1.Whitney 2. Fatima 3.Anya
    Homeless: 1.Whitney 2. Fatima 3.Anya
    Makeover: 1.Fatima 2.Whitney 3.Anya
    Lingerie: 1.Fatima 2. Anya 3.Whitney
    Meat: 1.Anya 2.Whitney 3.Fatima
    Paint: 1.Anya 2.Fatima 3.Whitney
    Music: 1.Whitney 2.Fatima 3.Anya
    FuerzaBruta: 1.Anya 2.Whitney 3.Fatima
    Jet Setters: 1.Anya 2.Whitney 3.Fatima
    CG Commercial: 1.Fatima 2.Whitney 3.Anya
    Roman Castle Couture: 1.Anya 2.Fatima 3.Whitney

Whitney: 22
    Fatima: 22
    Anya:22
    haha tied :/

I think next call out will be 1.Whitney 2.Fatima 3.Anya 4.Dominique
    then 1.Whitney 2.Anya 3.Fatima
    and winner I have no idea anymore I could see Anya or Whitney
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

i think whitney will get third place. next week i hope anya or fatima get called first. I could see any of these three as the winner right now.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Despite all the things I've heard about Whitney (well actually read), I do think she is the best Plus Size girl this show have ever had. She is very beautiful. However, If the Final 6 were to be rearranged It would have been like this: 6. Dominique, 5. Lauren, 4. Whitney, 3. Fatima, 2. Katarzyna, 1. Anya. Since it's not like that, this Final 3 is the best Final 3, in my opinion, since Cycle 3. I seriously want Anya to win because she has done the best photographs ever.
    Anyway If I'm comparing this Final 3 from the Rest:
    Cycle 1: Adrianne, Shannon, Elyse (amazing top 3 but wrong winner)
    Cycle 2: Yoanna, Mercedes, Shandi (I would trade Mercedes for April, but this is a very strong top 3 either way)
    Cycle 3: Eva, Yaya, Amanda (Great Top 3 I wouldn't trade anyone)
    Cycle 4: Naima, Kahlen, Keenyah (I would trade Keenyah for Brittany, not a very strong top 3)
    Cycle 5: Nicole, Nik, Bre (I would trade Bre for Lisa but overall weak top 3 even though I loved Nicole and Nik)
    Cycle 6: Danielle, Joanie, Jade (I don't like Jade b/c she's a bitch and I liked Sara better and Joanie is a better winner)
    Cycle 7: CariDee, Melrose, Eugena (Eugena over Amanda or Michelle... EEW)
    Cycle 8: Jaslene, Natasha, Renee (I don't like Jaslene's look but it is a strong Top 3)
    Cycle 9: Saleisha, Chantal, Jenah (I would TRADE anyone for Saleisha. Enough said..)
    Cycle 10: Anya, Fatima, Whitney (Katarzyna would have been amazing had she been here but... since she's not, this is a strong Top 3)
    Should have been like this!!>> 14. Kimberly, 13. Alison, 12. Dominique, 11. Atalya, 10. Amis, 9. Marvita, 8. Stacy Ann, 7. Fatima, 6. Aimee, 5. Whitney, 4. Claire, 3.Lauren, 2. Katarzyna, 1. Anya

I seriously do not understand why people are upset about Whitney's portfolio. I think in every cycle, you have models that have their own look. Natasha had her "pushed out lips" look, Melrose had her "teeth showing" look, Jaslene had her "drag-fierce" look, Nik and Heather had her "side profile" look and Whitney has her "open mouth" look. I seriously do not see anything wrong with her photos. In my opinion, much stronger than Fatima's. I think she is so beautiful but Fatima really isn't rememberable like Whitney or Anya is. If the judges are going by confidence, I see Whitney or Anya winning because Fatima is too timid and always second-guessing and worrying. Any one of these two could win and honestly would be a much better winner than Saliesha (IMO Chantal is the "real" winner cause the girl is booking jobs and appearing in alot of fashion magazines, covers and runway shows). I guess that's why Atalya (CYCLE 10) was eliminated after Kim quit because she was too commerical like Saliesha and Tyra didn't want the whole suck fest to start again with the fans of the show.

Pre-show: 1.Anya 2. Whitney 3.Fatima
    Homeless: 1.Anya 2. Whitney 3.Fatima
    Makeover: 1.Fatima 2. Anya 3. Whitney
    Lingerie: 1.Anya 2. Whitney 3.Fatima
    Meat: 1.Anya 2.Whitney 3.Fatima
    Paint: 1.Anya 2.Fatima 3.Whitney
    Music: 1.Whitney 2. Anya 3.Fatima
    FuerzaBruta: 1.Anya 2.Fatima 3.Whitney
    Jet Setters: 1.Anya 2.Whitney 3.Fatima
    CG Commercial: 1. Whitney 2. Fatima 3. Anya
    Roman Castle Couture: 1.Anya 2.Fatima 3.Whitney

Fatima: 27
    Whitney: 24
    Anya: 15

Anya is the clear winner, but Fatima is the worst by a small margin.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free