Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

FORT Fogey

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Preshow: Anya - She looks very exotic.
    Homeless: Anya - it's absolutely perfect. It's all very subtle, especially how she's pointing her feet and touching her coat.
    Makeover: Fatima - Amazing body and beautiful face.
    Lingerie: Anya - one of the best shots ever in the show. Amazing.
    Meat: Anya - very retro. I'm loving it.
    Paint: Fatima - it captures her natural beauty perfectly. What a face!
    Music: Whitney - Another one of the best photos in ANTM history.
    Fuerzabruta: Whitney - All of these shots were good, yet Whitney definitely proved herself as a model with this shoot; she's very creative.
    Airport: Anya
    Commercial: Fatima - She's a very eloquent and smart girl.
    Roman Castle: Anya - I love how animalistic her closeup is.

I want Fatima to win.

FORT Newbie

i never really noticed this when i watched the show but..

WOW whitney's makeover picture is just... terribly unflattering

FORT Regular

I think when the majority of the photos are good.

Pre-Show - All did OK but you never expect anything special from a pre-show picture.
    Homeless - Fatima's hit the point, Whitney looked fabulous and Anya was workin' it.
    Makeover- Ugh, Whitney's looks like a lion especially with the way her hair is flowing, just like a mane, Anya's pose with her hands just draws attention to her nose, and Fatima's isn't that bad but her eyes are a bit too squinted.
    Lingerie aka. Intimates - None of them did great really, Whitney's face is good, Fatima's top half of her body is good, and Anya's is weak for her, but just OK.
    Meat-Packing - Whitney's expression is really cool, Anya is selling that meat, and Fatima's was well scary to say the least.
    Paint Beauty Shots - Fatima and her armpit hair... kinda gross, Anya's is OK but not amazing, Whitney looks like a mannequin.
    Music Genres - Whitney actually looks like a Grunger... and the thing she is doing with her arms is dead-on for that genre, Fatima's was better than previously and looked a little crazy, Anya's was good but nothing more.
    Fuerzabruta - I adore all 3! Fatima's is so elegant and stunning, Anya's is breathtaking, and Whitney's is a breath of fresh air (literally).
    Jetsetter - Whitney's is good and so joyful looking and Anya worked it.
    Roman Castle Couture - Love Fatima's as her bone structure just pops in it, Anya's is very Vogue but slightly weaker from her usually, Whitney's wasn't that awful but it was not great either.

WOW that was long. 1st Plus-size to win, or a Somalian or maybe even a Hawaiian!!! I'm rooting for all three and surprisingly I had a feeling they would be Top 3 but was not sure for the past few weeks, but now I'm sooo excited especially since ther is a plus-size in the Top 3!!!
    Last edited by phily693; 05-04-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Preshow: Anya - She looks like a model from the beginning of this.
    Homeless: Anya - Fierce, her bone structure is stunning.
    Makeover: Fatima - One of her best shots.
    Lingerie: Anya - Ferocious, the energy is high here.
    Meat: Anya - Best shot so far in the cycle, one of the best ever.
    Paint: Anya - Is not her best, but Fatima has hair everywhere and Whitney looks like a dead animal.
    Music: Whitney - Is the only picture with her huge open mouth that I like. Good job.
    Fuerzabruta:- Fatima (Anya being close) Her figure is exquisite and her neck is looong, although her face is not really good.
    Airport: Anya - She is the best commercial model here, her smile is lovely and she is always a model.
    Commercial: Fatima - I don't love it, but Anya sounds crazy and Whitney is fake fake.
    Roman Castle: Anya - High fashion, Fatima is great here too but Anya has the edge.

I really think that Anya deserves this, she has the best personality and she is the best model, she is a bit hard to understand but we can handle it after Dani and Jaslene.
    TEAM ANYA

Best Shots:
    PreShow: Fatima
    Homeless:Anya
    Makeover:Fatima
    Lingerie:Anya
    Meat:Whitney
    Paint:Anya
    Music:Whitney
    Fuerzabruta:Anya
    Airport:Anya
    Castle:Fatima
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

PreShow: Whitney
    Homeless: Whitney
    Makeover: Anya
    Lingerie: Anya (though, all of these photos sucks)
    Meat: Whitney
    Paint: Whitney (for me, her dead eyes makes the picture perfect)
    Music: Fatima
    Fuerzabruta: Anya (Whitney is good too but Anya takes the cake)
    Airport: Anya
    Castle: Fatima
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

pre-show: anya.
    homeless: anya.
    makeover: fatima.
    lingerie: anya.
    meat: whitney.
    paint: anya.
    music: whitney.
    fuerzabruta: fatima.
    jetsetters: anya.
    covergirl commercial: fatima.
    roman castle: anya.

i really think all three girls have taken strong pictures, but i think anya is the most qualified to win.
    i keep bleeding love.

Homeless - Anya (Fatima looks over dramatic, Whitney's face looks fat)
    Makeover - Fatima (Gorgeous)
    Lingerie - Anya (Hers wasn't my favorite, but it's the best out of those)
    Meat Packing - Whitney (I like that she showed some type of expression unlike the other girls)
    Paint/Extreme Beauty - Anya (The dead eyes work in this picture, eff you Tyra)
    Music - Whitney (Amazziiinnnng)
    Fuerza Bruta - Anya (I love her eyes and how her hair is on fire)
    JetSetters - Anya (Hers isn't perfect but Whitney's is so fake)
    CoverGirl Commercial - Fatima (No need to explain....)
    Italian Renaissance - Fatima (Hers wasn't my favorite but it's the best out of the three)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2968159;
    By overall performance I think it should go:

1- Anya
    2- Fatima
    3- Whitney

I will not be bothered if Fatima wins by any means. She's just one of the most beautiful woman ever. She's regal, she's elegant, educated and has an amazing potential. She can absolutely put some good reputation in this show. I will steal some lines from Nigel, she's not Iman's second coming. She's Fatima and I love that she has finally acknowledged her unique beauty.

Anya for me should win simply because she has pretty much made a mark on this show as the force to be scared of. It seems she can't do any wrong. She has an amazing personality, her looks is striking and she's just amazing overall. For me she should win.

Whitney for me is the weakest out of the three. For me she was striking at the beginning and I loved her but she's bringing the same thing. Every picture for me is the same thing. I think her walk needs work. I'm not commenting on personality because I'm not sure how editing has influenced. Still I think she will have a great future but for me it wouldn't be fair for her to win.
    And once again, just like last season, ITA with everything you say. Whitney has grown weak in the past couple of weeks. Her confidence that I saw early on has grown ito arrogance/cattiness, and she doesnt take the pictures to back it up. She could definately be miss america, but not a true top model.

The girl I'm pulling for is fatima, because she has gone through such an incredible journey, in many different ways. Photographically, she started out rough. She was mediocre. cHer recent pictures have been ethereal, like a dream. Her pictures early on, the Lingerie one in particular, were just like a young iman. No originality. Recently, shde has broken away from that look, and her pictures, her castle one in particular, show that she now knows herself. She is Fatima, a confident, striking model. Lastly, her journey here, on FORT has been an amazing one. She went from being loved by 99.99999% of people on here, pre-show, to being hated midway through the show by 99% of viewers, and now most people here can see the fatima that they fell in love with, before the drama, and all those un-important tnhings clouded our vision.

On the other hand, it is simply unfair to have anyone but Anya win. She has week to week delivered what I consider to be amongst ANTM's most stunning, professional portfolios, ala Jenah, Nik, Joanie, and Danielle. She wins challenges left to right. She has the passion, the drive, the ambition. She has the personality. She is a true sweetheart, especially when she was taking care of Fatima, and became fed up with the other girls' cattiness, and even though my personal fave may be Fatima, I think Fatima deserves second place, because Anya truly has what it takes, and I don't want to see her become another girl who was robbed of the title. She deserves to win.

In conclusion, an Anya/Fatima top 2 would be the best, right behind Cycle6. It would be very high fashion, both take stunning pictures, are deserving, and I could really picture them in NYFashion week, or modelling Haute Couture in Paris. True top models, with or without the title from this show.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2968470;
    And once again, just like last season, ITA with everything you say. Whitney has grown weak in the past couple of weeks. Her confidence that I saw early on has grown ito arrogance/cattiness, and she doesnt take the pictures to back it up. She could definately be miss america, but not a true top model.

The girl I'm pulling for is fatima, because she has gone through such an incredible journey, in many different ways. Photographically, she started out rough. She was mediocre. cHer recent pictures have been ethereal, like a dream. Her pictures early on, the Lingerie one in particular, were just like a young iman. No originality. Recently, shde has broken away from that look, and her pictures, her castle one in particular, show that she now knows herself. She is Fatima, a confident, striking model. Lastly, her journey here, on FORT has been an amazing one. She went from being loved by 99.99999% of people on here, pre-show, to being hated midway through the show by 99% of viewers, and now most people here can see the fatima that they fell in love with, before the drama, and all those un-important tnhings clouded our vision.

On the other hand, it is simply unfair to have anyone but Anya win. She has week to week delivered what I consider to be amongst ANTM's most stunning, professional portfolios, ala Jenah, Nik, Joanie, and Danielle. She wins challenges left to right. She has the passion, the drive, the ambition. She has the personality. She is a true sweetheart, especially when she was taking care of Fatima, and became fed up with the other girls' cattiness, and even though my personal fave may be Fatima, I think Fatima deserves second place, because Anya truly has what it takes, and I don't want to see her become another girl who was robbed of the title. She deserves to win.

In conclusion, an Anya/Fatima top 2 would be the best, right behind Cycle6. It would be very high fashion, both take stunning pictures, are deserving, and I could really picture them in NYFashion week, or modelling Haute Couture in Paris. True top models, with or without the title from this show.
    My God, I agree in every single word.
    But you know what? I think that Whitney will win, this show is not fair and won't ever be.
    TEAM ANYA