Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

that was after she watched the tapes, tyra doesnt know what happens in the house, so it doesnt change her opinion on them.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972634;
    that was after she watched the tapes, tyra doesnt know what happens in the house, so it doesnt change her opinion on them.
    She used to but since she's more focused on her talkshow she depends on the editors and producers to keep her inform on what's going on in the house. That's a fatal mistake in my opinion because they aren't going to tell her everything what's going on in the house.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Anya deserves to win the most, and Im going to be hella mad if she doesn't. But the antm winners never really accomplish anything so they could just give it whitney. but I will be mad if she wins too, because i dont want to watch her covergirl commercials and she's been going downhill. part of me wants fatima to win because she's my favorite and she's been improving the most, but it would be a crime if they didnt give the title to anya. if the winner is whitney just ugh. im going to have to rewatch the cycle to try to like her again because i did like her in the beginning.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213