Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Quote Originally Posted by xSaturn;2972561;
    Yeah Anya might say those words often,
    but Never have I heard anything
    positive leave Fatima's mouth.
    Not even a simple "Thank You" when the
    person who you are calling dumb
    is giving you food when you are sick damnit.

I wish they would add a third judging method
    in the final next to CG / the runway
    and show some clips of the girls in the house
    and ultimately see who has the best personality
    outside of judging.
    No because it would just be edited versions of what happens in the house. It's apparent since the writers have left the show, the editors have taken it upon themselves to splice and cut what they seem fit. With that new pig vomit of an Executive Producer Daniel Soiseth, it going more downhill than ever with the editing and lack of storytelling.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2972473;
    wow, this is SO wrong its not even funny

i watched this about 10 times and this is what fatima says

Fatima: anya is annoying she says gorgeous all the time. and yes she does say anya was "DUMB" verbatim. dominique said she was naive and hasn't seen the world. but fatima keeps on saying anya is just DUMB.

and whatever you just said was totally wrong.
    WTF, did I miss that episode? What episode did she say that in? Last Wednesday's?

FORT Fogey

WTF, did I miss that episode? What episode did she say that in? Last Wednesday's?
    It was in the bonus clip

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2972591;
    No because it would just be edited versions of what happens in the house. It's apparent since the writers have left the show, the editors have taken it upon themselves to splice and cut what they seem fit. With that new pig vomit of an Executive Producer Daniel Soiseth, it going more downhill than ever with the editing and lack of storytelling.
    Yeah it did seem a little too scripted this cycle.

this board has gotten way off track from talking about the final 3 and their portfolio, not personalities
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2972606;
    It was in the bonus clip
    Oh okay.

this board has gotten way off track from talking about the final 3 and their portfolio, not personalities
    Uh no one said we couldn't talk about their personalities. They play a big role in who wins, also.

well you guys are calling them bitches, where none of the judges think they are. I dont think nigel will be saying you take a great photo however youre a cold bitch.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972621;
    well you guys are calling them bitches, where none of the judges think they are. I dont think nigel will be saying you take a great photo however youre a cold bitch.
    Well Tyra said to Bianca (IDK if it was on her show or an interview or what) that she wouldn't have made it so far if she was aware of how she was treating the other girls.

Basically Tyra and the judges don't want a bitch representing ANTM, Elite, or CG.

Yeah Nigel will never say something so correct and apt,, he'll more likely say something totally random and unrelated like " YOu look lost or you're not capturing the mood"
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972612;
    ITA but in the end it's always about the personalities. Many people accused Tyra and Co of making it a personality contest but constantly it's always about how a girl is fake, a bitch, etc and whether they will admit or not that affects the way you judged their pictures. When a girl doesn't cause any drama she's called boring by the judges (Katarzyna) or the fans (Stacy Ann). Either way no one is really satisified.

As for the F3, Anya has had the more consistent porfolio but Fatima has had the better overseas run so far. Whitney is still in the running because she can get first callout this week. The commerical is a open book because it doesn't matter to Tyra who does better in the commerical or photos and she will find an aribitary excuse to get rid of a girl anyways.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein